To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

We will be there Saturday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning.

I think Bart and Timmy might be going too.

Hey Girl...welcome to this crazy thread! Don't you just love this snow...where are you located?

SNow ?? where... where ?? brat!!! you mean there...

must be strong, must be strong....but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...anyone that knows the story of me and Sonny understands.....but I WILL be strong, I dont go backwards, only forwards...the past is the past

Well you know my only question to this... and if you're answer is YES then it is OK to go backwards... if not .. just keep on saying that mantra

It's been snowing all night, and hasn't yet stopped. While it's so pretty to look at from the inside (like a snow globe that's just been shaken), I'm dreading the thought of going outside to shovel -- especially once the snow plough makes its way through the neighbourhood.

Hi Care.. no work today ??? Moi ?? just woke up... and getting ready for work... :car:

geesh, whine, whine , whine:goodvibes MM4M is the first person on this board to ever think about Angy so I owe her one....:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am OLD, I need assistance ...;)

getting MAAAAC a pair of bifocals.. opppss and a walker.. there.. thats the assistance you need????

OK, I see that I am now in charge of the MOB's (Make Out Boys).
Unless we can find some cute twins, I will take care of Carrie first (sorry Angy- first come/ first served) (Plus, she only had a few requirements: Tall, Goatee, etc)
Now, I need to know what you are looking for...

just in case.. make sure to ask for a cousin...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: see we get you on the makeout thread and now you MIGHT show up...lol... Carrie and I will be there Saturday(17th) for certain

where are you going to be there ???? and until when ?:confused3

We will be there Saturday afternoon and leaving Sunday morning.

I think Bart and Timmy might be going too.

Have not heard from Bart... hmmmm

SNow ?? where... where ?? brat!!! you mean there...

Well you know my only question to this... and if you're answer is YES then it is OK to go backwards... if not .. just keep on saying that mantra

Hi Care.. no work today ??? Moi ?? just woke up... and getting ready for work... :car:

getting MAAAAC a pair of bifocals.. opppss and a walker.. there.. thats the assistance you need????

just in case.. make sure to ask for a cousin...

where are you going to be there ???? and until when
?:confused3

Have not heard from Bart... hmmmm

I think it is best for me to just stick to my mantra, cant even use him as a MOB when the heart might get reinvolved....
I already have the bifocals and the walker:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I am leaving Friday morning for Carries, then I think we are partying in her hometown Friday night, then on to Foxwoods Saturday, you have my number, text me if you can be there, my plans at this moment are to start home sometime Monday for certain....
As for Bart, he better show up or I will be :sad1:

I think it is best for me to just stick to my mantra, cant even use him as a MOB when the heart might get reinvolved....
I already have the bifocals and the walker:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I am leaving Friday morning for Carries, then I think we are partying in her hometown Friday night, then on to Foxwoods Saturday, you have my number, text me if you can be there, my plans at this moment are to start home sometime Monday for certain....
As for Bart, he better show up or I will be :sad1:
so where's the majority of the group staying???

MAAAC are you staying with Carrie?? or geting a room if getting room where ???

Its kind of up in the air right now...but it looks like I am staying with Carrie unless she decides to stay and make out on the pool chaise............:worship:

As of right now Angy and I are driving in and out the same day. Unless I can get us a discount from work but dosent look good

So we will leave saturday night.

As of right now Angy and I are driving in and out the same day. Unless I can get us a discount from work but dosent look good

With or without the pool lounger? :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

are you familiar with the Hilton and or Residence Inn by Mystic.. how far is it from Foxwood itself?

Not sure. Mystic is off 95 so probably kinda close

is the MGM Foxwoods connected to the old Grand piquet(sP and the Cedar Point Hotel??? last time i was at Foxwoods there was no mohegan Sun yet

I would like to say I have had several trips since May where I have not used the pool loungers for sleeping while wasted.. thank you very much

and I can vouch for that, she even refused my offer to bring a chaise into the room so she would feel more at home....:lmao:

:sad2: where is Mel when you needed her... mel.. I need answers...:confused3 so far I saw Bellissimo Grande which is 3 miles away... and the MGM Grand ... but MGM is the same price as the 3 towers at Foxwoods... cant bunk in also since I might be taking friends and family :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter