Tipping yes another question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
We will be starting off as a party of 8( family and friends gathering:grouphug:) then later on it in the week our crowd goes down to a party of 5. So auto 18% tip for party of 8? but not 5 right? We are on the DXDDP.

Here's my question what if they split our table?(This was on our ressies when we made it-Online- for all of them but one) no auto 18% right? :confused3 because we are not at the same table. We are all adults, so no kids table.

What about if the younger adults 21, 18 and 15 want hang out and to eat counter service and not sit down.? no 18% right.

So I guess my question is:confused:- Is it the number of guest at the table how the 18% is calculated.
Can DD use her KTTW card at another table and leave cash tip?( she a server and will tip accordingly)

Doesn't matter if they split the table. You're still the same party. If there are six or more of you and you register as the same party, you'll pay the 18%.

There is no tip expected or paid at counter service locations.

Closed with referral to the Tipping Information Thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2300858

It is the policy of the restaurant board that all tipping questions must be addressed to this thread. Please read the first post for an explanation of Restaurant Board policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter