TinkAsh2001's Planning Journal! UPDATED 11/2 {Planning this far!!}

Hi. I just read your PJ. Everything sounds great so far. I love your colors. Very pretty. Your shirts are so cute! Can't wait to read more.

I have so missed my trip report!!!! So I am back and I wanted to give everyone an update!!!
We have decided on what to do for our favors!!! We are doing a CANDY BUFFET!!!! No one around here has ever done one and I think it will be awesome. We are going to go with a pink, brown & white themed candy. I am getting the packages of the Pink breast cancer M&M's, peanut butter cups and kisses. I also am getting jordan almonds, taffy and we are still deciding on the others. We are currently buying our different size glass containers one peice at a time. I am soooo happy & excited about this!!!
Here are 2 pictures of a candy buffets so you get the idea of what I am talking about:
CandyBuffet.jpg

erin-candy-buffet.jpg

Then we plan to get these:
TO-P2SIL.jpg

to give our guest to put there candy in!!!
:cool1: We only have 249 days to go & I am so excited and cant wait for our disneymoon!!!!:cool1:

I just found your PJ and caught up, everything looks great!!! We have a lot in common with our plans so I will definitely keep checking in. We are doing a candy buffet too. I think its such a fun idea!! I was able to find all of the jars one or two at a time at Homegoods and Marshalls, not sure if you have those in Kentucky, I'm in Maryland. I haven't ordered candy yet, but found some wholesale places online where you can shop by color! Good luck with everything!!

I just found your PJ and caught up, everything looks great!!! We have a lot in common with our plans so I will definitely keep checking in. We are doing a candy buffet too. I think its such a fun idea!! I was able to find all of the jars one or two at a time at Homegoods and Marshalls, not sure if you have those in Kentucky, I'm in Maryland. I haven't ordered candy yet, but found some wholesale places online where you can shop by color! Good luck with everything!!

Yep if you havent checked out metrocandy. They are a lot cheaper than anyone else. Not sure about there shipping though. I am waiting until it gets a little colder then ordering so I dont have to worry about melting!!! I have been getting ours at hobby lobby and Michael's craft store! i will poist some pics of what I have so far soon!

hey!! just joining in today, loving your PJ so far! You must be :cloud9: planning not only a wedding but a trip to WDW, I know I would be lol And your shirts are just so cute, especially the ones with the iron-ons, I love them! Can't wait to read more:)

The candy buffet is ADORABLE! I would do it but I have 4 kids that would overdose on sugar cause I would be too distracted not to stop them. I could just see their Grandparents loading them up now.....:scared:

Thanks everyone for the comments on the candy buffet! I cant wait! I found the pink reese cups and pink york pattys!!

We got our engagement pictures back so I wanted to share them!!! They were all taken by Tonya Hayes Photography in Kentucky! She does a GREAT job and is also doing our wedding pictures!!
I know they look kind of silly put I had to black out his last name on them for safety reasons for Opesc rules!!!
5.jpg

7.jpg

122316994350397.gif

122316994350398.gif

122316994350396.gif

122316994350394.gif

Awww the pictures came out great!! And I didn't say this is my last post but everyone else did, the candy bar is such a original and wonderful idea. I know if I was there I would gain at least 10 lbs from something like that though!:rotfl:

AWWWWWWWW the pictures are so cute!! You guys look great!!!! The candy buffet looks scrumptious

your pics are great! Formal like poses but you you look so relaxed and happy! congrats! I love the candy bar idea!:goodvibes

:lovestruc Completely love your engagement pictures! :lovestruc

Everything looks great so far. Your engagement pictures came out great. I really love your blouse. The candy buffet looks great and the colors you are using will look good together.

I really like the memorial picture frame you are using for your bouquet. Would you mind letting me know where you found it. I am looking to get one for my mom and I have not found anything I like.

Thanks,
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter