TinkAsh2001's Planning Journal! UPDATED 11/2 {Planning this far!!}

DFI has never been to Disney this will be his first trip! He already knows he will love it! As for me I LOVE disney but I am also a chicken when it comes to rides. My favorite is proubally Soarin'!

That's totally cool that his first time in WDW will be with you! :goodvibes That's really special.

PS - Soarin is awesome!!

Hey guys! Since I am at home bored I decided to add more to my PJ!!!! I wanted to share some of the things we have bought for the honeymoon!! I know kinda early but they were SUPER cheap & I am just sooooo excited!!!!:cool1:(P.S. I am sorry if the pictures are way to big!)
Here is my disney shopping goodies!!! I got 1 bathing suit for 7.99 & the other for 9.99. I got Clint's Mickey Shirt for 5.99 & My Enchanted Shirt for 4.99. I couldn't pass up the bargins!
honeymoonshopping005.jpg

Here is our Kentucky Shirts!!! Gotta show love to back home!!
honeymoonshopping006.jpg

We bought NEW luggage! Since neither of us had our own we bought some!!! It was also on sale for 34.00!
honeymoonshopping003.jpg

Our luggage wasnt complete until Clint bought us these cute luggage tags:
honeymoonshopping012.jpg

I also found a GREAT deal on this cute bathing suit cover up so I had to have it:
honeymoonshopping007.jpg

Well, I also have bought things to try my first attempt at making our shirts with iron-on transfers! I will let you know how it turns out!!!
I hope someone is still out there listening & I am not typing to myself..LOL!

So I know it is early & we still have a while until I can book ADR's but I have been looking at some of the places we would like to go! Tell me what you think & maybe some of your favorites. Keep in mind DFI is a meat & potato guy. I like bread & veggies.
We are only doing 1 each park except for the park we choose to have 2 days in. Tell me which you would choose for each park & add pictures if you have any!!
Magic Kingdom:
CRT
Tony's Town Square
Plaza

Epcot:

We defintley want Coral Reef

Hollywood Studios:
50's Prime Time
Sci- Fi

Animal Kingdom:

Donald's Breakfast

DTD:
We want to try the new T-Rex

Tell me what you think!
Also, does anyone know about how far in advance they release the park hours?! I am wanting to coordinate my ADR's with the EMH for the parks each day. We are not doing park hoppers.
Also, if you can do 1 park 2 days which would you choose?!

Ash... Do MK two days.. You know you will Regret it if you do not. AFTER ALL IT's the "MAGIC Kingdom" .
No Honeymoon pictures with the Characters ??:confused3 Whilst Diniing ??
Come one Girl.. It's your Honeymoon.. Choose a Buffet with Characters and Clint can have all the Meat and Potato's he can STAND.. Or you could try the "Cape May Buffet" if the two of you REALLY LOVE SEAFOOD.

Hey guys! Since I am at home bored I decided to add more to my PJ!!!! I wanted to share some of the things we have bought for the honeymoon!! I know kinda early but they were SUPER cheap & I am just sooooo excited!!!!:cool1:(P.S. I am sorry if the pictures are way to big!)
Here is my disney shopping goodies!!! I got 1 bathing suit for 7.99 & the other for 9.99. I got Clint's Mickey Shirt for 5.99 & My Enchanted Shirt for 4.99. I couldn't pass up the bargins!
honeymoonshopping005.jpg

Here is our Kentucky Shirts!!! Gotta show love to back home!!
honeymoonshopping006.jpg

We bought NEW luggage! Since neither of us had our own we bought some!!! It was also on sale for 34.00!
honeymoonshopping003.jpg

Our luggage wasnt complete until Clint bought us these cute luggage tags:
honeymoonshopping012.jpg

I also found a GREAT deal on this cute bathing suit cover up so I had to have it:
honeymoonshopping007.jpg

Well, I also have bought things to try my first attempt at making our shirts with iron-on transfers! I will let you know how it turns out!!!
I hope someone is still out there listening & I am not typing to myself..LOL!

LOVE ME some Kentucky Stuff Go Cats !!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm Listening... So your making some "matching" kind of shirts...??
How about Tie-dyeing a pair and putting one of your transfers on it . and If you are VERY CAREFUL you can leave a section WHITE.. for your transfer.

Hey there I love the shirts you bought, you managed to get some great deals!!!
To change your title go edit your first post, then click go advanced and change the title :)

I SO wanted that peach Mickey tankini. I went online and almost ordered it, but my DD needed cheer shoes and you know, well you don't yet, but the kids get before the mom.:sad1: Love the cover up too!!

I SO wanted that peach Mickey tankini. I went online and almost ordered it, but my DD needed cheer shoes and you know, well you don't yet, but the kids get before the mom.:sad1: Love the cover up too!!

Thanks so much! I am sure I will learn all about the kids thing!!! It was such a great deal I couldnt pass it up plus Eeyore is my fav so I had to order it too!!!

I love all the stuff you got!! Great bargains. The luggage tags are adorable. The pics are not too big.

:banana: I am sooooo excited!I have to share! I had my first ever try at making shirts with the iron on transfers & they turned out GREAT!!! I had always looked at everyone elses and loved them so I decided to give it a try! Thanks to Tracie (off of POP Thread) and to Lisabell for there awesome DISgins!!!
Here are my stick people shirt ( i love this) Lisa's design:
honeymoonshopping013.jpg

Here are the cute Mickey Heads Tracie made for me:
honeymoonshopping014.jpg

Another pic of them:
honeymoonshopping016.jpg

What do you think?!!!

:banana: I am sooooo excited!I have to share! I had my first ever try at making shirts with the iron on transfers & they turned out GREAT!!! I had always looked at everyone elses and loved them so I decided to give it a try! Thanks to Tracie (off of POP Thread) and to Lisabell for there awesome DISgins!!!
honeymoonshopping013.jpg

honeymoonshopping014.jpg

Another pic of them:
honeymoonshopping016.jpg

What do you think?!!!

Your shirts look great! Glad I could help

Tracie

honeymoonshopping013.jpg

honeymoonshopping014.jpg

Another pic of them:
honeymoonshopping016.jpg

What do you think?!!!

I love them:lovestruc ! I want them:yay: ! Well not with Clint and Ashley on them - people would look at me more oddly than they do anyways:eek: !

Too cool!

I love them:lovestruc ! I want them:yay: ! Well not with Clint and Ashley on them - people would look at me more oddly than they do anyways:eek: !

Too cool!
LOL! Tracie posted just above you she made my mickey head design!! She does a GREAT job!
Those shirts came out so great!! You must be thrilled!
Thanks so much! I was so excited they came out so great for my first time!
They look great. Good job!!!:thumbsup2
Thank you so much!
Your shirts look great! Glad I could help

Tracie

Thank you so much! I just love your designs the other one I am going to print out & laminate and hang in our window at the resort!

ahh everything look's great! I attempted doing shirts for me! lets just say i will stick to buying things off of disneyshopping.com haha:D Cant wait to hear more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter