Timelines

Christiney

Earning My Ears
New to the boards and we just bought resale DVC!! Sent offer on 9/27 and it went off to ROFR —-passed on 10/15. Received closing docs on 10/23-sent with funds on 10/23. Seller returned closing docs on 11/6 (today☺️☺️😀). My questions: on what website can I check to see that the deed has been recorded andddd......how much longer before I can book our FIRST DVC trip?😀😀😀😁😁. The wait has not been bad......but I am wondering about how much longer. Thank you

What resort did you purchase? You'd need to check that county comptroller's office to find if it was recorded. Not all are Orange County FL.

We have purchased 2 contract and had very different experiences.
Our first contract took nearly 90 day from accept to points and the second was under 20 days.
Agree with looking at the Orange County Recorder. We watched that closely and found our contract recorded and the points showed up a few days later.

We have purchased 2 contract and had very different experiences.
Our first contract took nearly 90 day from accept to points and the second was under 20 days.
Agree with looking at the Orange County Recorder. We watched that closely and found our contract recorded and the points showed up a few days later.

20 days from offer to points loaded?

It really was. Surprised us as i was expecting much longer, like our first contract.

Im at the moment in the closing prozess. Hope that the seller returns the documents fast. 22 days from starting ROFR.

Im at the moment in the closing prozess. Hope that the seller returns the documents fast. 22 days from starting ROFR.
When we signed, sealed and delivered our documents and funds, it took the sellers 14 days to return theirs.......I hope it is not a long wait for you!☺️☺️

When we signed, sealed and delivered our documents and funds, it took the sellers 14 days to return theirs.......I hope it is not a long wait for you!☺☺

Yes hope they get it done faster then 2 weeks :-) It is a loaded contract and have to rent some points and use some for our next vacation next June. ( 7 Month window start yesterday :-( )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!