Time table for cash reservations at DVC

Johnnie Fedora

My cup is not 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, it's just 50%
Does anyone know when you can make a cash reservation at a DVC property?? At the 11 month window?? At the 7 month window??

We want to stay at our home resort, but need one additional night we won't have points for. Thought we would book with cash, especially if we could book before the 7 month window.

something tells me that this would not be possible until atleast the 7 month window. Am I right?

Are these booked through MS or CRO?

Thanks for your input....Johnnie

Cash reservations are available through CRO on a different schedule. Cash reservations are not coming out of the same inventory as points reservations and may even be available after points reservations have "sold out". My understanding is that cash reservations (at least some) are available the same as other WDW resorts which is generally at least a year in advance in my experience.

Good luck!

If you want a cash reservation with the DVC member discount of 25%, you must book through MS. In my experience, these are hard to get. I've tried several different times for several different dates and have not been successful. Howver, others have been successful, so you just never know when there might be availability.

I got a cash reservation for BWV at four months out through MS. This was for the end of August. At about 60 days out, I called and got the members 25% discount on all but the last night.

facebook twitter