Tier System

tmadden

Earning My Ears
i wonder if disney is doing this right now in epcot because you can still get paper fast passes?
A lot of people might be double dipping using their fast pass + while also getting a paper fast pass for the same attraction.

Certainly. As part of the FP+ testing, they are encouraging use of the regular fastpass system as well. We leave in a month and have a letter from Disney reminding us to also use FP- while we are testing.

So glad I made the reservations before they randomly decided to only allow one ride per day. Luckily Fastpass- and staying at the BWI should keep it from being to bad.

So glad I made the reservations before they randomly decided to only allow one ride per day. Luckily Fastpass- and staying at the BWI should keep it from being to bad.

It's not one ride a day...it's still three

You just get a Choice of
Only one of five "rides" in EPCOT, then two from the rest.

Which means that within weeks (or days) there will be no availability for soarin for the rest of the calendar year...and the old fastpass machines and standby lines will be a mess.

Felix Navidad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter