ticketsatwork - any past experiences

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
My husband's company promoted a discount ticket site for their employees - ticketsatwork. I checked out the ticket prices and they are 5% cheaper than the Disney ticket prices, but always have heard - "always buy your tickets from Disney". Has anyone ever used them? If so, I'm interested in your feedback since we are planning a family reunion in May 2009 to DW and would love to make the trip a little cheaper for everyone. Any information would be helpful.

I have never heard of them. If you want a discount check with undercovertourist or AAA. I have been researching and there just isn't a big savings on ticket prices anywhere, but it is Disney and you are getting a LOT of entertainment and magic for the prices that you pay. :)

I have used them and they have great discounts. I usually find my cheapest tickets through them. They are a legitimate source. I have even been to their storefront in Disney and they are great to work with!

I've used them many many times and never ever had a problem. I usually have my tickets within 5 days and the prices are WOW! big savings in many cases.

We are able to use ticketsatwork at my work also.. I havent used them but one of my coworkers did use them for her trip earlier this year to DisneyLand and a few other California attractions.. she said that by the time she paid the shipping charges it only saved her a few dollars..

But I have heard others say how they have saved quite a bit..

Ticketsatwork is where I always buy my tickets and I've never once had a problem! :)

We used them for our SeaWorld tickets in May and they were fabulous! Got a great deal and they had a SUPER promo for the SeaWorld tickets. We even picked them up at the store. Would use them again in the future too!

yes they do but that is the problem. Unless your company has a membership, you can't access it.

here is the website:
www dot ticketsatwork dot com (sorry not enough posts to do urls yet)
If you are interested in using them, there is a 1-800 number, you can call them and ask them is your company is a member. if it is, they will give you your company code.

HTH

Yes, they're great. :)

DH and I used them to get Phantom tickets in Vegas in May.
We paid $150 for both tickets (together!) and were second row center.
No problems at all!

I was just comparing the ticketsatwork prices for WDW tickets to those from Undercover Tourist (mousesaver discount) and for fully loaded, 10-day non-expiring, the tickets were a few dollars more from ticketsatwork - and their pricing didn't include tax! (undercover tourist does). They had a couple of special tickets (4day with 3 bonus days and 6 waterpark, etc. entries) that looked okay, but not really any better than the other discount reseller.

I haven't checked them for other types of tickets, but I think I'll keep purchasing my WDW tickets from Undercover Tourist.

Amanda

You can get ticketsatwork through Borders - if you have a Borders reward card which is free then you have access to them. They typically run the specials that are buy X days get X days free. That is when you really save the most with them. I also picked my tickets up at Disney and then I didn't have to pay for shipping.

I haven't found them to be the best deal on Disney tickets but they had the best price for Knott's Berry Farm tickets for our last vacation. I access them through my teacher's union/NEA.

Even if your company doesn't participate with Ticketsatwork, you can still get in by going to https://www.ticketsatwork.com/tickets/index.php?company=BORDERS

When I looked at the prices for a 7-day WP&M ticket ticketsatwork was $5 more once they added in tax compared to Undercover Tourist with the MouseSavers link.

They're pretty sneaky with the pricing -- their "Gate Price" includes tax but the "Corporate Price" doesn't.

I agree with owensamo/Amanda above. :thumbsup2 I also have the ability to purchase tickets through them from my company. They were definitely the best price that I had found, until I signed up for the mousesavers newsletter and received the discount link for undercover tourist. UT was cheaper that way.

We purchased Universal Studios tickets from them for our family vacation. We selected UPS delivery which they indicated would take 2-7 days; we had 15 days. The package was lost by UPS. Ticketsatwork indicated they were not responsible for lost or stolen packages. They agreed to initiate a search at UPS but would do nothing more. UPS eventually found them and indicated delivery after our vacation. Ticketsatwork refused to ask UPS to overnight them; refused to accept return of the tickets; basically refused to make any reasonable attempt to help us and UPS indicated that only the shipper could make a request to change the shipment in any way.

I just checked their car rental rates through the borders link, and with Dollar they were pretty good, especially the florida rate code.
Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter