Tickets from Comcast employee friend

motofox4

DIS Veteran
:sunny::sunny::flower1:I was talking to a friend who works for Comcast and she told me they get a discount on Universal/IOA tickets. She doesn’t work again until Tuesday and is going to check but just to see if anyone else knows until then, does anyone know if a Comcast employee can buy Universal/IOA tickets for friends/family at their discounted price or are the tickets strictly for employees and they can’t get them for anyone else unless the employee is going too? Thanks for the help/answers! :flower1:

I would assume they could but I have no personal experience

I have kept my preferred ap renewed yearly since 1993 and not up to date on employee perks

I'm an NBCUni employee, and I believe our discounts/benefits are the same as Comcast.

As far as I know, select employees get one day of free admission per year for them and up to three or four guests. There is also a 30% discount on park tickets for employees and up to six guests. With both of these, the employee must be present to take advantage of the discount, but they can be purchased in advance online. A valid company email is required I think. Here's the website:

https://site.universalorlando.com/comcast-employees/Employee-Discount-Information.aspx

Thanks Andyman8. My friend who works for Comcast isn’t going with us so I guess she can’t get them for us and just us use them. We saw the link for the employees too and saw about employees being there too but it kind of doesn’t seem fair because just say (for example) an employee wanted to get tickets for a Christmas, birthday or whatever gift and use their discounted rate.. I guess they wouldn’t be able to get them as gifts unless the employee was going too. Of course no one can change their rules but I think the employees should be able to use their discounts if they wanted to get tickets as gifts for people. Just my opinion. lol

I know this is an older post, but I’m trying to see if anyone can help! My mom works for Comcast and she gets 4 free tickets for universal that she was able to print out. She doesn’t want to go, but she’s letting my friends and I have the tickets. Does she need to be there or are they able to scan the barcode on the printed tickets and let my friends and I go through without her being there or having her badge?

I’ve not read of any changes to their policy

So no idea what is possible

:sunny::sunny::flower1:I was talking to a friend who works for Comcast and she told me they get a discount on Universal/IOA tickets. She doesn’t work again until Tuesday and is going to check but just to see if anyone else knows until then, does anyone know if a Comcast employee can buy Universal/IOA tickets for friends/family at their discounted price or are the tickets strictly for employees and they can’t get them for anyone else unless the employee is going too? Thanks for the help/answers! :flower1:
Hey mate did you manage to use the free universal tickets without your friend present?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts