Tickets for Discovery Cove

zara

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone
Where is the best place to get the cheapest price for Discovery Cove?
I know there are loads of sites so if anyone knows where I can get a bargain,
that would be g:cool1:reat.

Sorry can't help with this, we always book direct with DC, having Annual passes for Seaworld we get a discount.

Anyone seen any bargain prices?

Is it just DC you want? Its just that we have booked a "package" for DC, SW, Aquatica and Busch Gardens, think worked out a fair bit cheaper doing it this way. :thumbsup2

We have always booked with them direct. If you keep an eye on the website they often have offers on for booking in advance - we saved 10% last time.

Sorry to jump in on your thread, but have just read that to book Discovery Cove tickets you have to book at least 1 dolphin swim? When did they start introducing that?! We weren't planning to do DC as boyfriend can't swim and I've been before, but looking at the tickets it's cheaper than I thought and while I'd love to do the Dolphin Swim again I don't wanna do it by myself so would have just bought Non-Swim tickets. That's a bit unfair if you ask me :confused3

In relation to your thread, Attraction Tickets Direct have DC tickets on sale, although they're slightly more expensive than DC direct!

Its always been on website you have to have at least 1 doing the swim but people have posted on here if you ring you can book with none doing it.

Its always been on website you have to have at least 1 doing the swim but people have posted on here if you ring you can book with none doing it.

Ahh right, that's ok then, lol. Just thought it was a bit unusual! But then last time I went 3 out of our party of 5 did the Dolphin Swim so I probably didn't notice then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter