Tickets available on the UK website

I'm buying these tickets for my trip in May. I was able to get 14 days for the price of 7, and adult at child prices. They also come with free Magic Bands but I believe you have to go to Disney Springs to pick those up, so we'll see if we make it there. We will not be there for 14 days, but this does allow us to park hop, go to water parks, and was cheaper than 7 day tickets through Disney. I was able to put a deposit on them and have to pay them off by 6 weeks before my trip in order to receive them, but I wanted to lock in the price/deal. That is a nice option. I did also pay the extra to be able to cancel them.
They are great tox! And yes, I always end up paying a bit extra for the option of cancelling

Thank you so much for this! This would be perfect for out 2 week trip in Sept. The money saved ahhhhhh. Love you guys!

Anyone purchase tickets lately? I keep getting an error that my credit card needs additional verification and to call the credit card company, but they state there is no issue on their end and my card is valid.

Anyone purchase tickets lately? I keep getting an error that my credit card needs additional verification and to call the credit card company, but they state there is no issue on their end and my card is valid.

I just did Monday? but only put the deposit down. It was an odd experience, I used my visa debit and they texted me a code to put in to confirm the purchase. Haven't had that happen before but I'm not sure if it was because my bank just moved to some new text code authentication when logging in.

I can't believe I missed that!

Sadly, when I convert Pounds to US$ to compare to other sites it ends up being more expensive to buy through there.

:sad:

Did you try Euros? You can purchase in either currency and sometimes one is better than the other.

I didn't realize you can still buy genie+ in Disneyland in advance, But have never planned a trip there yet so haven't actually looked into it :D

Did you try Euros? You can purchase in either currency and sometimes one is better than the other.

I didn't realize you can still buy genie+ in Disneyland in advance, But have never planned a trip there yet so haven't actually looked into it :D

:sad: Euros are even worse. Boooooooo!

I can't believe I missed that!

Sadly, when I convert Pounds to US$ to compare to other sites it ends up being more expensive to buy through there.

:sad:
We found the exchange Pound or Euro to CAD for the amount you get, better than going through Disney with CAD to USD.

In the summer we ended up paying the same for EUR to CAD for 14 day tickets w/ Memory Maker the same as a 5 day park hopper from Disney Directly.

I'm sorry it isn't working out for you!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip! We were only planning on 4 park days + After Hours but it was still expensive tickets (from WDW or Undercover Tourist). We went for the 14 day deal and are now planning 5-6 days in park with the possibility of hopping/water parks and Memory maker to booth! Since we were going to buy MM anyway, the price difference comes to about 200$ (4 tickets) to get the extra days and the other perks!

An American trying to buy tix through there. The page has been sitting there for like 10 minutes, saying, “we are processing your payment, please do not navigate away, or refresh the page.” This is annoying and I am not sure if it is going through. Has anybody had this issue?

An American trying to buy tix through there. The page has been sitting there for like 10 minutes, saying, “we are processing your payment, please do not navigate away, or refresh the page.” This is annoying and I am not sure if it is going through. Has anybody had this issue?

My payment took a bit and I got a pop up Visa window that I had to confirm my payment through my credit card. I assume because it's in the UK and I'm in Canada, but the payment went through after that. Perhaps if you have a popup blocker on it might impact that?

My payment took a bit and I got a pop up Visa window that I had to confirm my payment through my credit card. I assume because it's in the UK and I'm in Canada, but the payment went through after that. Perhaps if you have a popup blocker on it might impact that?
Thanks! I ended up calling the credit card company and they denied it because they thought it was fraudulent. They said to do it over again and it went through. Kind of like the same issue with being careful I guess.

Anyone tried to buy tickets recently at
https://www.attractiontickets.com/en/special-offers/february-sale
We have not been able to get the tickets to confirm. The bank was very unhelpful but they did put a note on the account. The ticket company has responded that they are looking into the issue.

My family is now very nervous and are worried they are going to have issues with their credit card and with the tickets themselves when we show up to the park.

I just think it’s to good of a deal to pass up.

Anyone tried to buy tickets recently at
https://www.attractiontickets.com/en/special-offers/february-sale
We have not been able to get the tickets to confirm. The bank was very unhelpful but they did put a note on the account. The ticket company has responded that they are looking into the issue.

My family is now very nervous and are worried they are going to have issues with their credit card and with the tickets themselves when we show up to the park.

I just think it’s to good of a deal to pass up.

I paid and received my tickets 2/1, not this sale but that shouldn't make any difference. I paid partially through paypal which somehow got stuck in their system, a quick livechat confirmed payment and fixed it and I received the tickets right away. They will send a code (as soon as paid in full) to enter into my disney experience which is accepted by Disney, at that point so there is no way for anything to go wrong at the park.

I ordered from them last year and had great service. Due to covid we had to rebook our trip and moving the tickets was easy to resolve. No issues at the parks.

I paid and received my tickets 2/1, not this sale but that shouldn't make any difference. I paid partially through paypal which somehow got stuck in their system, a quick livechat confirmed payment and fixed it and I received the tickets right away. They will send a code (as soon as paid in full) to enter into my disney experience which is accepted by Disney, at that point so there is no way for anything to go wrong at the park.

I ordered from them last year and had great service. Due to covid we had to rebook our trip and moving the tickets was easy to resolve. No issues at the parks.
Thank you for this it helps so much. I think due to the time of day I was buying at the live chat wasn’t available hopefully tomorrow everything gets sorted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!