Tickets available on the UK website

I checked prices to compare. We go for 10 days but only usually visit the parks 6-7 days out of those 10. We like to relax on some days and go to Universal as well. I compared a 6 day regular ticket x2 adults with the UK tickets package and it worked out to be $150 difference in favor of direct from Disney. But the UK one comes with memory maker, water park options and mini golf which we do all of on our non park days. There's a very good chance I might buy the UK ones.

I checked prices to compare. We go for 10 days but only usually visit the parks 6-7 days out of those 10. We like to relax on some days and go to Universal as well. I compared a 6 day regular ticket x2 adults with the UK tickets package and it worked out to be $150 difference in favor of direct from Disney. But the UK one comes with memory maker, water park options and mini golf which we do all of on our non park days. There's a very good chance I might buy the UK ones.
And includes park hopping.

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? Or is it a could end any moment kind of thing?

Does anyone know how long this deal will last? Or is it a could end any moment kind of thing?

If I remember this correctly, this has been around for years. It used to have no expiration date or use year like the Canadian tickets. It is still around but has a higher price and more restrictions than a few years ago.

So I purchased 4 14 day ultimate tickets from attractiontickets.com, with the extra cancellation insurance, and the tickets arrived within about a week. I was impressed with how quickly they arrived, as we are on the west coast, so they had to go a long way! I've linked the tickets to my Disney account and there's no mention of any residence restrictions. Won't know for sure until we actually go in February, but I'm not expecting any issues with the tickets.

So I purchased 2 x 7 Day Ultimate Tickets (digital). I actually ended up buying them in Euros from attractiontickets.com as it worked out cheaper than the UK pounds. Received a will call form with the code to connect to MDE which I learned has to be done on the UK Disney World site. Will be using the tickets in a week and will report back!

So I purchased 2 x 7 Day Ultimate Tickets (digital). I actually ended up buying them in Euros from attractiontickets.com as it worked out cheaper than the UK pounds. Received a will call form with the code to connect to MDE which I learned has to be done on the UK Disney World site. Will be using the tickets in a week and will report back!
I’ll be in the park this Sunday, staying 2 weeks so we will overlap. Please definitely post your experience with Uk tickets

So we used the UK tickets with no issues and saved a bunch of money!

We have a trip planned for 9 nights (all offsite) in November and then a 17 (8 night at BCV) night trip in Feb/March '23. Has anyone had any issue converting the 14 day ticket to annual pass? Any idea how much $$ disney would be looking for to convert?

edit: doh - replied to wrong thread; back from the dead ;)

Last edited:
I’m really considering buying these 14 days tickets. We were going to do a 8 day hopper plus ticket and this will save us a few hundred, after shipping and with the added insurance. Any others buy them without issues?

I’m really considering buying these 14 days tickets. We were going to do a 8 day hopper plus ticket and this will save us a few hundred, after shipping and with the added insurance. Any others buy them without issues?
There are a few threads with positive results - one of the sites is in GBP and EUR - flip the currency to EUR and there is even more savings.

I'm going to be getting them.

I also purchased them (before the magic band promo). They were quick shipping, about a week. I couldn’t link on mde, had to do it on the uk site but afterward everything worked normal. We won’t use them until March but so far so good!

I also purchased them (before the magic band promo). They were quick shipping, about a week. I couldn’t link on mde, had to do it on the uk site but afterward everything worked normal. We won’t use them until March but so far so good!
What UK site are you referring to? I think I will do this for our next trip.

I'm late in thanking the contributors to this thread, but your advice transformed our trip. Thank you all so much! I couldn't figure out how best to split the tickets between Universal and Disney for our 16 day trip, especially with the park reservation system. It would not have been the trip it was without the 14 day tickets for Universal and Disney. Because it was such a busy time in late January and early February, there were days where we hopped from a Disney park to Universal, then to Volcano Bay, or just popped into a park for a couple of hours. We could never have gotten as much done without these tickets, I shudder to think how trapped we might have otherwise been with the crowd levels. It almost felt like having annual passes with so much flexibility. I was initially nervous about it, but we had no issues at all linking the tickets in MDE and using the physical tickets at Universal. The cost was about what we would have paid for half as much time at each resort if we'd bought the tickets separately from their websites. Our experience with attractiontickets.com was really positive, I hope something similar exists for our next trip.

Just to tell everyone that I purchased 9 adults tickets on January 29th and received them this week. I will now put them on my MDE.
Did you have to pay any taxes/duty when the tickets arrived? I just bought some and the site did not charge me for delivery, so they have reached out asking if I want e-tickets or the actual physical tickets. They said they are not responsible for any taxes charged so I'm wondering if there will be any extra costs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter