Does anyone know of all the locations that we can pick up our annual passes? I know at each of the parks main gates, but can this be done at the resorts or is there anywhere at Disney Springs to get your pass so you don't have to wait in a massive line at the park?

Disney Springs when it first opens is usually not a bad wait. Best option near the resorts would be the guest relations window at the International Gateway, It's always empty, I think because people don't realize it's there.

In addition to GR (the Welcome Center) at DS, there’s the Official Ticket Center diagonally across the walkway from it that can also give you the AP cards. And outside all the parks, both GR and the ticket booths can do it too.

I called up Disney today to see if I could change my 3 day park ticket to 4 park magic ticket. Since I originally bought my tickets through undercover tourist they said 3rd party tickets were not eligible to convert to these 4 park magic ones. . Anyone else have this happen? I wasn’t sure if I made a mistake saying they were originally bought on UT and I should have just acted like I bought them through Disney. Hmmmmm….

Does anyone know of all the locations that we can pick up our annual passes? I know at each of the parks main gates, but can this be done at the resorts or is there anywhere at Disney Springs to get your pass so you don't have to wait in a massive line at the park?
We always do it at the Official Ticket Center in Disney Springs.

I called up Disney today to see if I could change my 3 day park ticket to 4 park magic ticket. Since I originally bought my tickets through undercover tourist they said 3rd party tickets were not eligible to convert to these 4 park magic ones. . Anyone else have this happen? I wasn’t sure if I made a mistake saying they were originally bought on UT and I should have just acted like I bought them through Disney. Hmmmmm….
Call up and try again without mentioning UT. Worst that happens is the system says no.

Have anyone recently tried to bridge the 14 days magic ticket available in Europe to an AP?

If so which did you get and how much extra did you have to pay?

I am not sure if this allowed if not delete it but:
concerning the 4 day special summer ticket
UT has them about 17 less a person
Orlando attractions (never used them no idea how good they are) has them for about 19 less a person

Also as per a chat with Disney I was told you can make virtual Que reservations so long as it is linked to an MDE account being you do NOT make park reservations with the 4 day special ticket. Should work with Genie as well.
No idea if this correct I will say I have non expiring park hoppers with park reservations already so I will likely not cancel them and be able to try to join a VQ anyway. Just have to make sure the correct ticket is used to entry which is a new set of issues.

WDW went to date-based tickets in 2018. Do your tickets have an expiration date? 2016, 2017 and 2018 tickets had to be used by Dec. of the following year. You can try linking them to MDE, otherwise WDW ticketing can help you determine when your tickets were sold. And yes if prior to 2016 you would get the 2016 value as credit if upgrading them. However if they aren't expired, I recommend using the tickets as-is because even a current 6-day PH will probably cost you at least $200 more than the 2016 value, and a longer ticket will be that much more.
Checked tickets finally. They were bought in 2012.

Checked tickets finally. They were bought in 2012.
Wow that's a find! I recommend using them as-is for a 6-day trip. Upgrading is likely to have a considerable cost increase even to add a single day. If you can add them to your MDE you are good to go. Otherwise you may need to contacting WDW Ticketing for assistance. I think that number is (407) 934-7639.

I am wonderring if there will be any park hopping restrictions for date based tickets in 2024? In 2024 if you have a date based ticket you will not need to complete a park reservation. So, without having a reserved first park will I be restricted from going to a second park before 2pm? They have not announced any news on park hopping since the news on "no park reservations needed for date based tickets in 2024". Anyone have thoughts on this?. Date based tickets go on sale 5/31/2023. Hoping for an announcement before then, as I want to purchase tickets before they increase multiple times prior to my trip next year.

Wow that's a find! I recommend using them as-is for a 6-day trip. Upgrading is likely to have a considerable cost increase even to add a single day. If you can add them to your MDE you are good to go. Otherwise you may need to contacting WDW Ticketing for assistance. I think that number is (407) 934-7639.
Yah. That seems to make the most sense. Especially given the chance of using on a 6 day trip is likely at Christmas. Thanks.

I am wonderring if there will be any park hopping restrictions for date based tickets in 2024? In 2024 if you have a date based ticket you will not need to complete a park reservation. So, without having a reserved first park will I be restricted from going to a second park before 2pm? They have not announced any news on park hopping since the news on "no park reservations needed for date based tickets in 2024". Anyone have thoughts on this?. Date based tickets go on sale 5/31/2023. Hoping for an announcement before then, as I want to purchase tickets before they increase multiple times prior to my trip next year.
My guess would be that even though you do not need a park reservation as soon as you tap into a park you will not be able to park hop to another park until 2pm - unless Disney changes the park hopping rules. This is just a guess and who knows what Disney will do with the park hopping rules in the future.

My guess would be that even though you do not need a park reservation as soon as you tap into a park you will not be able to park hop to another park until 2pm - unless Disney changes the park hopping rules. This is just a guess and who knows what Disney will do with the park hopping rules in the future.
I agree. If they don't change the park hopping restrictions I'm sure they'll apply to all ticket types. Even now they're linked to the 2PM park hopping for APs. APs need a park reservation to enter before 2PM but not after 2PM most days.

Thank you. I appreciate your reply and your insight.

We let our APs lapse a year ago. Checking in June 11 to deluxe resort and booked with AP discount. I know I have to activate the AP the same day we check in. Do I have to do it before check in or after check in but before the first night?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter