My child was 7 yo we last used a 10-day non-expiration ticket. He is 14 now and we will be visiting the park using unused days from that ticket.
Will he have a problem with the fingerprint scan getting using this ticket?
Nope.

If you are using the actual plastic card ticket, it would be good to take that ticket along with the now 14 year old to any Guest Relations or ticket booth and have that old ticket converted to an Adult ticket at no charge. (The new ticket will have the same remaining assets as the current "old" ticket.)

We have a child platinum AP Ages 3-9 voucher for my son who is 7 years old now. What if we don't activate it until he's 10? I know there was no price difference when I purchased, but just seeing if this will be any sort of an issue.

We have a child platinum AP Ages 3-9 voucher for my son who is 7 years old now. What if we don't activate it until he's 10? I know there was no price difference when I purchased, but just seeing if this will be any sort of an issue.
No problem. They will issue an Adult AP at that time.

Trying to determine our best ticket approach. We have two 4 day park hoppers that were not used from 2020. Ideally we would like to upgrade those two tickets to APs, but I hate to wait too long to see what happens there and miss out on park reservations. We have one trip with DH and I planned for Feb 2022 (1 week) and another with DH, DD, and her friend in May 2022 (12ish days).

My thought is to go ahead and purchase 7 day tickets for Feb. If APs become available, then we can go to Guest Services and apply the 7 day tickets to the purchase of those (wouldn’t lose park reservations, would we?). We could then take the existing 4 day tickets and upgrade them to either a longer ticket or APs for DD and friend (would booking park reservations in February be too late for May?).

Appreciate any thoughts!

If we are staying at Disney World for 8 nights and have a 2 year old who turns 3 in the middle of the trip. Does she need a ticket when she turns 3?

don't buy a ticket.....no one will ask.

I had that situation many years ago...and they told me don't buy a ticket...no one will ask

Unless rules have changed in the last year, she stays 2 for the whole trip. We had this with a grandkid.

Another question , does she stay two for any meals? We didn't do any TS that trip, so I'm not sure of those rules.

I would think if she is 2 for tickets, she is also 2 for meals.

Unless rules have changed in the last year, she stays 2 for the whole trip. We had this with a grandkid.

Another question , does she stay two for any meals? We didn't do any TS that trip, so I'm not sure of those rules.
Applies to dining also.

Trying to determine our best ticket approach. We have two 4 day park hoppers that were not used from 2020. Ideally we would like to upgrade those two tickets to APs, but I hate to wait too long to see what happens there and miss out on park reservations. We have one trip with DH and I planned for Feb 2022 (1 week) and another with DH, DD, and her friend in May 2022 (12ish days).
1. My thought is to go ahead and purchase 7 day tickets for Feb.
2. If APs become available, then we can go to Guest Services and apply the 7 day tickets to the purchase of those
3. (wouldn’t lose park reservations, would we?).
4. We could then take the existing 4 day tickets and upgrade them to either a longer ticket or APs for DD and friend
5. (would booking park reservations in February be too late for May?).
1. OK.
2. OK.
3. You would not do the upgrade until you had actually USED the first 4-6 days of the original tickets.
That way, you'd keep all of your reservations, and the cost of the upgrade would not be affected.
4. OK.
5. Nobody knows, as time goes by and things (ALL things) change.

Thanks Robo! I’m thinking a better plan would be to upgrade the existing 4 day tickets to the 7 day tickets now (if they will do it by phone). Would I then be able to upgrade the now 7 day ticket to an AP, if they are available in February? I want to use the value of these 4 day tickets, but am also concerned about booking parks. Thanks again!

Thanks Robo! I’m thinking a better plan would be to upgrade the existing 4 day tickets to the 7 day tickets now (if they will do it by phone).
1. Would I then be able to upgrade the now 7 day ticket to an AP, if they are available in February?
2. I want to use the value of these 4 day tickets, but am also concerned about booking parks. Thanks again!
1. Yes.
2. OK.

we are heading to Disney next week and I have 4 day park hoppers. My son and I will be back for 4 days in February for his birthday. Does it make financial sense to upgrade to APs for us, or just buy new tickets? If so, when should we upgrade?

we are heading to Disney next week and I have 4 day park hoppers. My son and I will be back for 4 days in February for his birthday. Does it make financial sense to upgrade to APs for us, or just buy new tickets? If so, when should we upgrade?
Currently, there are no new APs being sold.

Two questions:

1)Daughter bought a promotional 4 Day/4 Park ticket from Disney for a June 2020 trip but trip was cancelled due to Covid, I believe she has until 9/2021 to use it, but won’t be able to use it by then. What are her options to not lose that ticket?

2) Bought 5 6-day Tickets through an authorized Disney reseller for a family trip in June 2021. Son isn’t able to take off work now since his recent promotion, so his 6 day ticket can’t be used for this trip. Do we just lose what we paid for that ticket?

So got my expired tickets taken care of at guest services, made park res for them in Oct. So of course today, they say they can come in early Dec only!! So 1/ how can I change those to Dec park res- do I have to cancel the OCt one first, then itll let me make res for them online? and 2/ my and my husb AP expire in Nov- so it shows we dont have tickets==== when can I renew so we can make park res in Dec??? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter