• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I bought AP voucher online disney. I know that we need to activate it in any guest relations before we use it. Do we also receive gold AP discount card when we activate it? I am hoping we do since there's great AP discount on TS places this year so I could skip purchasing TIW.

I bought AP voucher online disney. I know that we need to activate it in any guest relations before we use it. Do we also receive gold AP discount card when we activate it? I am hoping we do since there's great AP discount on TS places this year so I could skip purchasing TIW.
You should get a Hard Ticket for the AP and you just show that at the meals. AP discount is good through 9/30/17 for 20% certain TS.

If someone has a pre-2/12 2 day PH child ticket and they want to upgrade to a 5 day Adult ticket - can they upgrade to a non-PH? I know you normally can't downgrade a ticket, but with the new ticket process wasn't sure if they are crediting the cost of the ticket as an option instead of just upgrading.

If someone has a pre-2/12 2 day PH child ticket and they want to upgrade to a 5 day Adult ticket - can they upgrade to a non-PH? I know you normally can't downgrade a ticket, but with the new ticket process wasn't sure if they are crediting the cost of the ticket as an option instead of just upgrading.

An "upgrade" means that you are paying MORE for the new ticket.

An "upgrade" means that you are paying MORE for the new ticket.
Ok, great, so the PH option doesn't matter then. I thought that might be considered a downgrade to a Base ticket even though the days are more.

Not only is it the same as a regular 5-day ticket, it IS a regular 5-day ticket.

The "one day free" is a just a way of marketing a 5-day ticket at the price of a buying a 4-day ticket.
THanks So Much!

Any idea on the current best deal for upgrading tickets to AP? I'm considering an AP for the first time so I'm new at all this. Thanks in advance:)

Any idea on the current best deal for upgrading tickets to AP? I'm considering an AP for the first time so I'm new at all this. Thanks in advance:)

Search the authorized resellers' websites and buy any current (minted after Feb. 12, 2017**) MYW ticket that has the MOST SAVINGS over buying that same ticket from Disney.
The deals can change, so you need to look at any of the authorized resellers' sites for their best current prices.

** You can tell if its a current ticket if it has an expiration date of Dec. 31, 2018.

Last edited:
Search the authorized resellers' websites and buy any current (minted after Feb. 12, 2016**) MYW ticket that has the MOST SAVINGS over buying that same ticket from Disney.
The deals can change, so you need to look at any of the authorized resellers' sites for their best current prices.

** You can tell if its a current ticket if it has an expiration date of Dec. 31, 2018.

Thanks a bunch!

Search the authorized resellers' websites and buy any current (minted after Feb. 12, 2016**) MYW ticket that has the MOST SAVINGS over buying that same ticket from Disney.

Don't you mean Feb 12, 2017? ;)

I am looking at AP for the water parks. I read somewhere there might be a FLa Res price? I don't see it anywhere-only see a dvc 1 day price of $45.

Anyone know if there is such a discount or only the $125 PRICE?

I have a question about Florida resident tickets. I live in New York, but my parents live in Florida. I visit them very often, probably totaling 2 months a year. Would I be able to use their id to get Florida resident rate? Maybe for my kids. I was thinking about purchasing an ap. Is it cheaper if we are Florida residents?

I have a question about Florida resident tickets. I live in New York, but my parents live in Florida. I visit them very often, probably totaling 2 months a year. Would I be able to use their id to get Florida resident rate? Maybe for my kids. I was thinking about purchasing an ap. Is it cheaper if we are Florida residents?
Only FL residents with ID can purchase and use FL resident tickets. I believe FL resident and DVC price is the same, if you are a DVC member you can get a discounted AP.

Only FL residents with ID can purchase and use FL resident tickets. I believe FL resident and DVC price is the same, if you are a DVC member you can get a discounted AP.
So can they buy the tickets for my 12 and 10 year old Using Florida resident? Then I'll buy my own?

So can they buy the tickets for my 12 and 10 year old Using Florida resident? Then I'll buy my own?
As your children live in NY and not FL, they should get regular tickets not FL resident tickets. If you are looking to save some money, consider an authorized Disney ticket seller like UnderCoverTourist to help reduce your cost.

As your children live in NY and not FL, they should get regular tickets not FL resident tickets. If you are looking to save some money, consider an authorized Disney ticket seller like UnderCoverTourist to help reduce your cost.
FL grandparents are allowed to buy FL resident tickets for their grandkids.
This is a long-time practice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter