Ticket Price Increases for Disneyland Announced

Wow THANK GOD I saw this post!!! I actually had until 3 more weeks to renew and was going to wait until the 1st of June! Saw this thread, I order that puppy online 15 mins ago lol! Yeah I got another premium for the current price and I suspect it will be my LAST premium after this year because a year from now its going to be well over $700 which is a bit insane!

But I'm thankful I got that $479 price! I was thinking it was a bit steep especially since I only go about 14 times a year with it, but that now seems like a steel lol! The boards are going to go crazy over this tonight!

My guess on the Premier is its going to 900 plus tax. That's why I am going to Disneyland tonight to renew my wife's since hers expires on June 8 we should not lose the aniversary date. If anyone gets a firm price please post, fortunately I don't need to renew mine till Jan.

For those of you ordering tickets online, is anyone ordering from Getawaytoday? Their 4 day park hoppers are $19 cheaper than the Disneyland website. Do their prices go up Sunday, too? Is there any downside in ordering from them today for our trip in July?

So the 6 day park hoppers won't change? They're not on the list. Think I'd best be ordering my tickets for Sept Now!!

Actually, that can't be correct, as the current price on 6 day park hoppers would end up lower than the new price on 5 day park hoppers.

My best guess is that they plan to stop showing, displaying, encouraging purchase of 6 day tickets -- it'll probably be possible to add a day to a 5 day ticket, like you can now going from 6 to 7, but you'll have to do it in person at the park.

I'm really flummoxed now. I've been getting hammered on airline flights, every time I settle on something and run it by the family, I go back to book and they are $40 more, or even a bigger jump than that, so I go back to the drawing board with another plan, run it by everyone, and THOSE flights have jumped by a bunch. At the moment I have nothing figured out for flights, they are so screwed up, and I just KNEW this price increase was coming right at the worst possible moment. I don't want to buy non refundable tickets online that expire December 31st without having flights sorted! AAARRRRGGGHHH!

Just got confirmation. Premier Pass will be $849. A bargain at half that price!

I was expecting it to be higher.

DL only gives you what you paid for the ticket right? They don't give you gate value for an upgrade like WDW?

Can't decide if I should buy 3 tickets now or 5 and upgrade 2 tickets when we get there.

Just bought my tixs from Ares travel. I'm surprised at how much more I paid for 4 day hoppers this year than I paid last year. It went up 30+ dollars. The year before it was ~ 20 dollars. They really are getting aggressive with the prices (and so are the hotels). I guess the economy must be doing better than they are telling us on the news. ;)

I have 5 annual passes in my cart, filling out info but have a question.... do they send the ticket to your e-mail to print or send you a link to print? I don't have a printer hooked up and if I click purchase and then have to print I am going to be in a pickle.

when will the 6 day hoppers be discontinued? After this year? I need to buy 5 of them for Sept-thinking I'd have the $ this summer to buy them, but maybe I should get them sooner?

I have 5 annual passes in my cart, filling out info but have a question.... do they send the ticket to your e-mail to print or send you a link to print? I don't have a printer hooked up and if I click purchase and then have to print I am going to be in a pickle.

It's a PDF attachment - no need to print right away.

Is there a way to get to it from a different computer? ... will it just be in "My Disney" account online?

Is there a way to get to it from a different computer? ... will it just be in "My Disney" account online?

No, they email you a PDF attachment. So long as you don't delete the email, you can print it wherever and whenever you like.

when will the 6 day hoppers be discontinued? After this year? I need to buy 5 of them for Sept-thinking I'd have the $ this summer to buy them, but maybe I should get them sooner?

Well, if this is true and there are indeed no more 6 day hoppers (which the website would imply), then they will only be sold for one more day - tomorrow. If you want them for September, you need to buy by tomorrow because these new prices go into effect on Sunday, May 20th.

My pass expires in July and I'm trying to figure out what to do. Does anyone know, if I buy a new pass today, will they extend my current pass to July 2013or will it expire next May? My next visit isn't until Sept. Any advice?:confused3

My pass expires in July and I'm trying to figure out what to do. Does anyone know, if I buy a new pass today, will they extend my current pass to July 2013or will it expire next May? My next visit isn't until Sept. Any advice?:confused3

Passes can't be renewed until 40 days before they expire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!