Ticket Price Increases for Disneyland Announced

And it is a question that may have been asked on this board before but I am having difficulty finding it. One of the local grocery chains here tend to leave out admission tickets with old prices well after Disney has increased prices. I may sound a bit cheap on this but I wanted to see if anyone knew if Disneyland would honor the ticket price if the ticket was purchased after a date took effect? The tickets aren't authorized until you purchase them so I am not sure that Disney would want the difference when we got there. Not trying to beat on the mouse too much, but we are looking at this being our last trip there if the increases continue. It may even be a gamble to see if they do it again this year but I thought I would ask. That was what is being saved can gain a few more pennies before the trip...lol

I saw this at our local grocery store but in the fine print on the back it said that they had to be used by May 28, 2012... No go for us!

I saw this at our local grocery store but in the fine print on the back it said that they had to be used by May 28, 2012... No go for us!

I would bet that ticket had Buzz Lightyear on it. Those were the ones that had to be used by May 28th. Its the three day hoppers with Mickey on the front for the $211 I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter