Ticket price increase rumor

Any speculation as to why they are doing two price increases in the same calendar year as opposed to just doing it all at once? I wonder if it’s possible that the next round is just changes to blackout calendars rather than price increases?
The regular ticket price increase usually happens (as it did this year) in February. There's also generally a re-jiggering of AP terms, conditions, and prices that happens later (I think the last one was July of last year, because it happened right after I let my Sig AP expire and lost out on the possibility of continuing PP on it).

I wouldn't be surprised if next year's regular ticket price increase waits a tiny bit longer, into March, maybe, because of SWL opening, but will be proportionally much bigger than the typical increase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter