Tiana’s Bayou AP Preview?

Delayed opening for both Tianas and BTMR. Gonna be awhile. They said they honestly don't even know if it will operate at all today :(
I think the challenge is the way you worded it, it sounds like neither attraction is going to open today, not just Tiana's.

I am literally physically here. BTMR was absolutely was not open when I posted this. It had a delayed opening but it is open now. Tianas still not boarding.

Honestly, I think it's best we don't speculate if a ride will/will not open today (even with CM feedback) as many people are reading here for updates and until Disney publishes something official (if they do) it's best not to paint with a broad brush that an attraction may be down all day. Especially one in it's first day's of previews.

Yes, BTMRR is showing as open. Posting something might be closed for the entire day on a public forum is going to garnish feedback for sure.
Again I am physically here. As I said, BTMR and Tianas had a delayed opening. BTMR is now open. Tianas is not. I am not pushing anything. The CM I talked to said they weren't sure Tianas was going to operate at all today.. Just reporting what they said so.people are prepared for at least a very extended delay.

Listen guys. I said the CM said "it" may not operate today not "they". I can see how ir could have been confusing and I apologize. It's hot and sunny and I'm typing from my phone. We were out late for After Houes and I got like three hours of sleep so I'm doing my best here. To recap: BTMR and Tianas were not open on time. BTMR opened later but Tianaa is still not boarding. The CM said the ride had been having issues and they don't know if it will operate today. I didnt say it WOULDN"T open. I'm sorry if this report upsets people but this js what I was told so I thought it may help to pass it along to temper people's expectations. I'm signing off now. I'm sure other people will update here or you can check your app.

Listen guys. I said the CM said "it" may not operate today not "they". I can see how ir could have been confusing and I apologize. It's hot and sunny and I'm typing from my phone. We were out late for After Houes and I got like three hours of sleep so I'm doing my best here. To recap: BTMR and Tianas were not open on time. BTMR opened later but Tianaa is still not boarding. The CM said the ride had been having issues and they don't know if it will operate today. I didnt say it WOULDN"T open. I'm sorry if this report upsets people but this js what I was told so I thought it may help to pass it along to temper people's expectations. I'm signing off now. I'm sure other people will update here or you can check your app.
Thank you for updating the group. FWIW, I never read your post as "the rides are permanently closed today", but only as "we don't know if or when they will reopen", which is the typical answer from a CM when a ride is down. With my experience, sometimes it's only down for as little as 15 minutes.

Have a wonderful vacation.

The ride just opened for the day - I saw photos of guests entering the queue on Twitter. My call back is now 2 pm so hopefully I'll be able to ride (side eyeing Florida weather).

The app is showing BGs are now being called.
THANK YOU for the updates!!

This is exactly the reason why I was requesting we don't post, 'it may not open at all today' posts as we really don't know and don't want to stop people from planning their day as they wish, including the option of going to the MK in case the ride opens.

Hope you're able to make it @randumb0!! I'm hoping with how volatile it has been, they allow you to enter the queue!

For all riding today - YAY!!! Have fun!!!

THANK YOU for the updates!!

This is exactly the reason why I was requesting we don't post, 'it may not open at all today' posts as we really don't know and don't want to stop people from planning their day as they wish, including the option of going to the MK in case the ride opens.

Hope you're able to make it @randumb0!! I'm hoping with how volatile it has been, they allow you to enter the queue!

For all riding today - YAY!!! Have fun!!!
Lol we are all passholders so I'm pretty sure people know how this works. I never said it wouldn't open. I said the CM said it "may not". I didn't post this part because I didn't want to exacerbate the situation further since some people were quite salty about my original update, but when I asked if it would male sense to stick around for awhile, the CM have a sad look and shook their head. So clearly they knew that if it did open today it wasn't going to be soon. My entire intent was to let people know that there probably wasn't any rush, that they should temper their expectations, and that people should take this info and decide for themselves if they felt it was worth it to stick around (knowing, of course, that it could eventually open). I'm really sorry I even shared what I was told. I truly will not male that mistake again.

Lol we are all passholders so I'm pretty sure people know how this works. I never said it wouldn't open. I said the CM said it "may not". I didn't post this part because I didn't want to exacerbate the situation further since some people were quite salty about my original update, but when I asked if it would male sense to stick around for awhile, the CM have a sad look and shook their head. So clearly they knew that if it did open today it wasn't going to be soon. My entire intent was to let people know that there probably wasn't any rush, that they should temper their expectations, and that people should take this info and decide for themselves if they felt it was worth it to stick around (knowing, of course, that it could eventually open). I'm really sorry I even shared what I was told. I truly will not male that mistake again.
I knew what you meant when you said that, so don't beat yourself up over it. Hearing that it would be down for an extended period made me not go into the park right away and instead get breakfast at my hotel.

It took me an hour to leave Animal Kingdom, drive over to magic Kingdom and scan into the park. My pass expires in 2 minutes
Let me know it they let you on...I have a feeling we might be late to ours tomorrow if we can get a boarding group.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest