Thursday night before F&W

kstorms27

Mouseketeer
Is it really that hard to get a room the Thursday before F&W festival starts? I have a reservation at Kidani in a 1 bedroom standard view for the week of September the 23rd-28th. Problem is, we still need thursday the 26th to come thru to make it a complete week. Im not seeing a whole lot of options out there either other than SSR and I really dont want to stay there. May not have an option though. Any advice on what we can try to do other than stalk the reservation site would be great. Thanks!

Do you have a waitlist in for the night you need? Other than that and stalking the site, that is about all you can do.

IMO, though, I would book something now, even at SSR, if you have nothing as rooms are released to CRO 60 days prior to booking for cash guests.

When I was looking for something, I stalked the site 3 or 4 times a day...

I agree with the PP. You should book SSR and put in a waitlist request for Kidani for the day you want. I went to F&W last November and couldn't get the room I wanted(BLT at the 11 month mark). I made a reservation at SSR and then changed it to Kidani at the 7month mark. I kept checking the website daily and put in a waitlist for BLT but it never came through. A couple days after I switched to AKL, the website showed no availability for any DVC rooms. True the marathon was going on, but still. For some reason, F&W is very popular. I didn't think I would have trouble getting the reservations I wanted. Go figure.

Latest posts

facebook twitter