Three Wishes

1. Magically open its doors on May 23, 1008 Since I am at WDW
2. Win best guest something. Still sitting in my room every night.
3. If not best guest have a host or VMK person come say hello:thumbsup2

PS. If #1 does not happen buy stock in Kleenex because it will be worth more than Disney Stock the next day.

Did not know you were able to go back in the past q:

i just gifted swim his stitch hat!!! mark that 1 off the list! happy i made somebodys day!!:goodvibes :cool1:

1.) Complete my wants list
2.) VMK to be open on May 22
3.) One of our family members to win the Esmeralda Trivia

My goals were / are:

1) Finish my Adventurers Club room, which I have now done, yay!

2) Finish the pirate ride I have been working on for so long now

3) Spend as much time as possible with all the dear friends I have made in the game

Just to note, this is not in order of importance, as the last one there is most definitely the highest priority on my list :goodvibes

PS. If #1 does not happen buy stock in Kleenex because it will be worth more than Disney Stock the next day.

My three wishes are achievable. I think... :rolleyes1

1. VMK is open on May 23.
2. They finally release the Peter Pan Ride start.
3. They finally release Flying Carpet Magic.

;)

They already released the Peter Pan Ride start, in the It's Easy to Be Green quest.;)

And thanks for wishing for vmk to be open on my birthday..:rotfl: I don't want to spend that day having vmk blues! I should start stocking on Kleenex, Belle.:sad2:

2. and 3 completed :thumbsup2

Now with all the great stuff lets have #1 be are magic dream come true. Come on pixie dust. Pixie dust flying from all corners of the world heading right to Disney filling all their offices with fatith trust and special high grade pixie dust.

Tink and her fairies have been working over time to produce all the needed requests.

I don't really have a wish list anymore. Not much point in it if VMK closes.

My only real wish out of the items I didn't manage to get was to have that cute Sparrow costume.

That and the Dreams room with it's furniture.

And stitch pin. Besides the "reward" pins, it's the only one I don't have. :(

But my ultimate dream would be that VMK remains open. At least until they can build at 2.0 version on their own game engine.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!