Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Free For All Friday !!
Horses and Horse Racing ❤️❤️❤️
DIS and my DIS Peeps ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Still willing to try new things - I’m not so old & set in my ways that I won’t venture out and try new things ! Some things are a push but I push it ! Traveling has never been one of those things !! 🤣🤣 Gladly go and do it by myself or with someone no push needed !! Otherwise I have tendency to want to never leave my house - nothing to do with Covid I just like being at home ! If I had a beach front house I’d never leave except for Disney ! 🤣🤣
I should be grateful for my job but this week has been a bit trying so I’ll be grateful next week especially since I have to work all weekend because well never mind but I have to work all weekend AND go into office again Monday instead of work from home grrr so I’ll be grateful next week I’ll be grumbly this weekend 🤣🤣
I’m grateful always for my friends ! We’ve been thru a lot over the years and I know I can depend on them and they can on me !! ❤️❤️❤️

It’s the weekend - Happy Saturday :wave:

#1 - I’m grateful for the earth - the one thing we all have in common - we all live on the earth.

#2 - I’m grateful for eggs when my DH makes breakfast on Sundays - he makes lots of great meals with eggs.

#3 - I’m grateful for envelopes that come with bills. I save all the ones for bills I pay online so when I need an envelope to put something in that doesn’t need to be mailed (especially when the kids were in school and they needed to take money to school for something) I use those envelopes.

"E" Things

I'm grateful for the energy to do the things I want and need to do.

I'm grateful for the environment I grew up in. (I know not everyone is lucky enough to have the kind of home I did.)

I'm grateful for my education, and all the the opportunities to keep learning today.

Happy Saturday! :jumping1:

E

Enthusiasm
- I love having things to be enthusiastic about and I love seeing enthusiasm in others. We can learn (remember?) a lot from young children who run to greet you with great glee!

Evenings in Epcot - I don't know what they're like there now (I hear mixed reviews), but when I have visited I really liked evenings in Epcot ...warm, balmy weather; sparkly lights shimmering on the lake; people walking around at a more relaxed pace; music playing; glow toys (love the glow toys!) and treats to Eat!

Electricity - life is so much Easier because of it!

Eye twinkles; Eye contact ; Eggs (including the chocolate Easter kind! ;)); Earrings; Education (I did learn to count to 3, honest!!! :rotfl:I'm just Enjoying fueling up on gratitude today.); E.T..

*Sneaks back in* Um... hi. I'm back... no real reason I was gone.... I'm not going to even try to catch up, so let's just start anew, unless I find one I missed that I really like. Not to say I don't like the others.... just one that I have something to say about. Or something... Oh boy. I'd better stop trying to over explain things now, while I'm ahead(ish)... :rolleyes1😆

3 Groups
1. My church family - specifically -- the nursery kids, the summer children's musical kids, the Awana kids I work with every Thursday... oh, who am I kidding... ALL the "church kids;" the other members of the Missions Committee; the worship team...
2. My coworkers - they are amazing
3. My family!

E things
1. My last name and my family members who share it
2. Energy (I type as I'm sitting like a bump on a log, trying to convince myself to go swimming...)
3. Eggs (I have an omelet almost every morning for breakfast.)

Things grateful for that start w E
Epcot-So many happy Epcot memories from the last 23 years, and from an incredible trip my mom won off of a radio contest in 1985. My mom had the most wonderful time exploring 'countires' she knew she'd never actually get to. Epcot is still one of our favorite places/parks at Disney

Empire Strikes Back-movie and soundtrack. Star Wars will always be my favorite, but I do agree Empire is the best movie. I had the soundtrack album, and I would play it for hours and hours and hours on end. That album is still my all time favorite albums (even over Thriller!)

our E family name on my mother's side

Ears and Eyesight abolutely and thensome! Early mornings are when I feel best and also upon waking up enjoy a time of extra communion with God. Evenings are a blessed time to settle in with dad and give Him thanks in an extra way for once again blessing us with shelter and warm beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter