Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone have the vaping/cigarette survey today where you child filled it out and would be paid $12 for this survey and invited back for 4 more over the next year? How are we supposed to be paid via paypal when they never took any info?
My dd did that one too and I wondered the same thing.

I had an issue with a square last time, i cashed out last min, opened a ticket for the diffrence and i they gave it to me the same day.
I asked about it and was told it took 3 days to show up on Swago and I was out of luck. Perhaps I will try after I submit my Swago board for a lousy 50 SB tomorrow. I am really hating them right now!

I did the in store shopping last Wednesday and still haven’t gotten credit for it. It’s very frustrating to have a square in the center that takes so long to credit if it credits at all. I don’t know whether to spend time on other squares or not. It also changes your 1st/2nd goal strategy. Like...if I can’t get the middle square I’m not going to buy a gc from MGCP and I’m certainly not going to buy SB. But if the middle does fill in then it would be worth considering to do both of those. But not on the same day - for daily goal purposes. :badpc:

Ncrave today capped me at 80sb.
I let it play overnight i noticed it was 80 plus what was yesterday.... i usually use sb watch because it does not error out as much. I just wanted to update my prior post

800sb to sign up for Disney + hulu and ESPN
Do you think it matters if you use the same hulu address you used for sb hulu deal?
Im on a free trial through firestick so have a week

My husband is not receiving the email for the gift card he cashed out for. We have re-sent it several times, checked the spam folder and it's not showing up. He reset his password and received the emails for that. Has anyone had this happen to them? That's the only way to receive the gift card.

You should be able to get the gift card right in your account when it is ready. it can take a while for it to process.

My husband is not receiving the email for the gift card he cashed out for. We have re-sent it several times, checked the spam folder and it's not showing up. He reset his password and received the emails for that. Has anyone had this happen to them? That's the only way to receive the gift card.
Update. I had to put in a ticket and they forwarded a new link for the gift card. Not sure what happened. It was showing in the Gift Cards tab, but when he hit "resend email", the email would not show up!

I’m nervous about linking my credit cards. Any issues???
I have my Disney visa linked. Honestly, I've gotten amazing customer service from chase in the past and I'm totally confident using that card anywhere. One year I had some fraudulent charges right before Christmas, so I called them and they removed the charges, canceled the card and overnighted me a new one so I had it to finish my shopping. I check my charges several times per week and keep a close eye on it, so I have no worries.

I second the Disney Visa!! I caught some fraudulent amazon charges a few weeks ago, going all the way back to May. Chase removed them all, and credited me for the interest I'd paid on those charges. It didn't have anything to do with SB, but I'm pretty confident Chase will take care of me if something DOES happen.

Rev u is triple today 11/19
Both mys of and DD29 did one if the first offers for lottery tickets. 151 pts and credited after we finished. But mine seemed much longer than hers but still got the points so happy with that!

Wondering if anyone knows if you can do coupon prints (or saves) from your iPhone or iPad when away from your laptop or desktop?

Both mys of and DD29 did one if the first offers for lottery tickets. 151 pts and credited after we finished. But mine seemed much longer than hers but still got the points so happy with that!

Wondering if anyone knows if you can do coupon prints (or saves) from your iPhone or iPad when away from your laptop or desktop?
I only print from my phone (android)... or i should say "print" cause i only save to my google docs. I dont know about ios

I only print from my phone (android)... or i should say "print" cause i only save to my google docs. I dont know about ios

So I was looking in my iPhone and the coupons just don’t pop up, it’s a blank page. But, your comment gave me an idea on my chrome desk top and the coupons are there! Thank you! I’m gonna check this out and see if I can get it to work! Ty!

ETA: so don’t think this works either. Argh. Just brings up the coupon for com page up to sign into it. I didn’t try that. .

Last edited:
So I was looking in my iPhone and the coupons just don’t pop up, it’s a blank page. But, your comment gave me an idea on my chrome desk top and the coupons are there! Thank you! I’m gonna check this out and see if I can get it to work! Ty!

ETA: so don’t think this works either. Argh. Just brings up the coupon for com page up to sign into it. I didn’t try that. .
So we bought at 10.00 att prepaid for our son to watch videos on, we later upgraded him so i use that phone for all things swagbucks and shopkick
It runs the sb watch app about 12 hours a day etc.
We also take it to walmart and best buy on there wifi and double our shopkicks. Keep an eye out for a cheap android i got this one at bestbuy i dodnt care what carrier it was cause it was just for youtube and a few apps on wifi.

I had an in-store shopping survey for 1500 SBs. When I got to the store I got a notification that I clicked on. It told me to go to a certain part of the store and I did. It said to take a picture and I tried several times but it wouldn’t work. However, the survey finally continued and I answered all questions. At the end, it said if you want 300 additional SBs to fill out name and address. I did that and no credit for either. I don’t have a survey number. I didn’t see where it said it would credit later. Did anyone else do a similar survey and have it credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!