Those using swagbucks ???

Ihave a android phone/ google play store type in swagbucks you will find it there.

Thanks! :) I haven’t done much with SB since June and am thinking of just getting the account to the next cash out level and be done. It seems to me SB is circling the drain.

Thanks! :) I haven’t done much with SB since June and am thinking of just getting the account to the next cash out level and be done. It seems to me SB is circling the drain.
I so agree, where i use to make hundreds of dillars i now make 25-50 a month. I stopped doing the check list a few months ago.... if i can keep the 50 a month pace then we can go to tge after hours party for free.. or thats what i tell myself to keep going

I have been using sb off and on for a few years now and have noticed it getting harder. I might be way off on my assumption but I think it might have to deal with more people doing it. I have noticed on a lot of budget pages, blogs and things like that they have been talking about it again. Again it might just be the "season" of the site or the more people who do it, the less SB to go around.

Maybe a silly question but - can you do the nCraves app on your phone at the same time that you do nCraves on your desktop/laptop? Thanks!

Has anyone bought anything at BB lately? I bought a TV and a Roku player on Saturday (need to get ready for Disney+) and spent just under $150. There was 390 SB that showed up as pending on Monday but now I am eagerly waiting for that 750 SB bonus to show up:rolleyes1...

...but on the bright side, the 2500 SB from my "online butter discussion" last night just credited:thumbsup2

I did that one too. I thought those "commercials" were ridiculous. I hope they never make them.

I just started printing/saving to PDF the coupons. I've been doing 50 a day but I see that I'm at my limit for some. What's everyone's strategy for them?

Maybe a silly question but - can you do the nCraves app on your phone at the same time that you do nCraves on your desktop/laptop? Thanks!
I guess you can it will let you. im too nervous to see all these stories of deactivation i have my old cell phone that i run most of the apps through the wifi or i run ncraves, hideout.tv or sb watch

I guess you can it will let you. im too nervous to see all these stories of deactivation i have my old cell phone that i run most of the apps through the wifi or i run ncraves, hideout.tv or sb watch

I get nervous, too! Still great to have another option on my phone, though. (I use an old cell phone, too.) Thanks!

I bought a new car in July that included a free trial to SiriusXM radio. The free trial expires next week and I would like to continue my in-car subscription. When I go to the website (directly), I can continue for $4.99/month. When I go through SB, I can't find anything even close to that price...everything is over $10/month. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way for me to earn SB by renewing/purchasing my subscription or am I out of luck?

I bought a new car in July that included a free trial to SiriusXM radio. The free trial expires next week and I would like to continue my in-car subscription. When I go to the website (directly), I can continue for $4.99/month. When I go through SB, I can't find anything even close to that price...everything is over $10/month. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way for me to earn SB by renewing/purchasing my subscription or am I out of luck?

probably out of luck. Sirius is giving you a promotion. We said no and they kept calling and dropping the price lower and lower. We finally said yes to another 6 months but I dropped it after that.

probably out of luck. Sirius is giving you a promotion. We said no and they kept calling and dropping the price lower and lower. We finally said yes to another 6 months but I dropped it after that.
Thanks for the reply. I'm not desperate for SB, but I figured if I could get them for something I was going to buy anyways, I might as well try. I'm not going to pay twice the price just to get the SB though...that would defeat the purpose.

I just started printing/saving to PDF the coupons. I've been doing 50 a day but I see that I'm at my limit for some. What's everyone's strategy for them?
My strategy is to limit how many I do each day based on how busy I will be the following day. Like I knew I would be busy all day Tuesday because I work the elections, so I printed 50 on Monday that would credit Tuesday. Everything printed Friday, Sat, and Sunday credits on Monday usually, so I keep that in mind. If nothing special is coming up I do maybe 15 each day.

I do it similar to @georgina, saving the coupon prints for the day before I know I’ll be too busy to meet my daily goal. If I’ll be home a good part of the day, I won’t print any the day before so that I know they’ll be available on a day when I really need them to get to my first goal.

It’s been really nice the last couple of weeks with the mobile apps making 4 sb/round. Also, my TV ncrave has been cycling automatically without having to babysit over the last few days. Seems like it’s been a little easier lately to make that first goal.

A word of warning to anyone who does the Dropout TV offer, it took several hours for it to appear under shop activity for me. I had honestly almost given up on getting the SB but then I got both the email and it appeared under Shop Activity. I did it via the message in my inbox that said it would be 7 days to get the SB, but the email said 32 days. In either case I was able to use the perk of getting it instantly so that didn't matter.

Anyone have the vaping/cigarette survey today where you child filled it out and would be paid $12 for this survey and invited back for 4 more over the next year? How are we supposed to be paid via paypal when they never took any info?

I used the in-store cash back today to try to get the middle Swago square to fill in. Got an email that SB saw I used the offer, but I am a bit concerned the square won't fill in before Tuesday.

I used the in-store cash back today to try to get the middle Swago square to fill in. Got an email that SB saw I used the offer, but I am a bit concerned the square won't fill in before Tuesday.
I had an issue with a square last time, i cashed out last min, opened a ticket for the diffrence and i they gave it to me the same day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!