Those using swagbucks ???

***HEADS UP****

They are reporting on the Disney Gift Card thread that Best Buy will NO LONGER ALLOW GC->GC purchases!

I have not personally confirmed this yet, but I wanted to let people know before anyone cashes in for their monthly discounted $25 card.

You just knew that the deal would be to good to last. A lot of people are stuck with a LOT of BB gift cards now from the CashStar deal.

Darn! good thing I have not got a BB gift card yet. Wonder if BB rewards cert sell work for GC.

Waiting to see if this is a one time or a glitch.

Darn! good thing I have not got a BB gift card yet. Wonder if BB rewards cert sell work for GC.

I certainly hope so too! I have over $75 in rewards and I have no intention of keeping my BB credit card if I can't use those rewards towards a Disney gift card. Right now, I get 3% back on my gas purchases, and 2% back on dining and groceries so that is by far the best deal I have on my credit cards. If I can't use those rewards to go towards Disney, I'm dumping that card and I'll go back to my 1-2% cashback Ally card.

Waiting to see if this is a one time or a glitch.
Normally, I would think glitch, but the timing (the first of the month) feels more like it was planned. The person that reported it said that the register would not accept the gift card as payment and when the manager was called over for help, he said that gift cards are no longer accepted as payment for gift cards.

So far, only one person has reported it, but if it just started today, that is not surprising that it has not been widely disseminated yet.

Has the Best Buy gift card terms always said you cannot use them to buy “some third party gift cards?” I know the open loop language was there.

YIKES...that stinks! nCraves haven't really been working for me, I started the TV this morning and it didn't even get through one round..... I've been scrambling trying to do everything else to meet my daily goal. Are you getting it fixed?

I have to, Would hate for my boss to buy a new computer. I still run ncraves but only when I can babysit.

I've heard that at target if you buy something else in addition to the Disney Gift Card it will still accept the GC as payment so it might work at BB as well if you buy something. Stinks though since I literally bought $300 in GCs with the cashstar offer this morning before the news broke and had already redeemed my discounted GC. Is the 500SB bonus still working?

I've heard that at target if you buy something else in addition to the Disney Gift Card it will still accept the GC as payment so it might work at BB as well if you buy something. Stinks though since I literally bought $300 in GCs with the cashstar offer this morning before the news broke and had already redeemed my discounted GC. Is the 500SB bonus still working?
Target works regardless of whether you add something else. But it's possible adding something else may work although I'm skeptical. Yes, the bonus was working as of yesterday.

Target works regardless of whether you add something else. But it's possible adding something else may work although I'm skeptical. Yes, the bonus was working as of yesterday.
Well Target has been hit or miss some will take it some won't but I hear the adding something works. I'll have to give it a try tomorrow.

I went to 2 BB stores in Salt Lake City area and neither store would take gift cards for Disney cards. Now I've got to find something to buy at BB.

Anyone else getting mystery amount nCraves? Something new...

BTW, "earn up to 10 SB" earned me 2SB :sad2:

If it meant getting my ncraes back I'd be ok with that. Aside from one round of Telmundo each morning for the past 4 days, I haven't had ncraves in over a week. It just gives the message. And if I run Telemundo the daily crave says sorry, which is fine since the other checks it off the to do list, but still would like the sb

ETA - They must have heard me typing. I hit refresh while I was typing this out and actually had 3 to run, one that isn't auorun, one autorun for up to 5sb and the continuous autorun for 1sb which is my friend that I've been missing the most.

Same for me, just one Telemundo a day for 5 sb, no autorun. I'd be glad to get any ncraves the rest of the day. Even the regular watch videos are nice but don't have those either. Been running the apps and LTG when he's there. After that it's just those slow Radium 1 sb videos. Just checked in case I got some ncraves like @afan , but no such luck.

Yeah, I haven't seen that one in a while but I tried it out before and I always just got 2 no matter how long it was. I could only guess you might get to try it 5 times to cumulatively get 10 but they were so long I wasn't going to find out. After a few times getting only 2 I just ignored it.

I did one that said "Earn ? SBs" and got three, after doing 12 steps... meh.

I'm annoyed that I haven't been able to successfully do a gold survey in a while. That was my go-to to make my daily goal. I can't find anything else to get me to the 101 SBs I need. :(

I've been following along the Gift Card thread for the BB reports. So far just as many Not Working as Working reports. Locations reported so far:

No
Portland OR
Beaverton OR
Denver CO
Dallas/Ft Worth Tx area
?? (so new, state not reported yet)

Yes
Sellingsgrove Pa
Indianapolis In
Round Rock Tx
NY
Phoenix

This is going to be a nail biter.

I ran into BB today with my $25 BB GC and used my CC to pay for the other $25 and had no issues. The QR code scanned as usual. I cashed out today for Target. I figure if I can't get a Disney GC I can use it on food. I figured it was easier to "use" it there then at BB.

I’m having a terrible time trying to get SB’s. No surveys are allowing me to qualify, although I just spent 45 minutes on one about Appalachian power and it didn’t credit after hitting continue. The Gillette offer I’m counting as a loss, they said they’re investigating. :/ Meanwhile I got the razor in the mail yesterday. Also not having any other offers credit. I haven’t met my goal in 4 days.
My internet isn’t fast enough for videos. I wish they didn’t make it so difficult sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter