Those using swagbucks ???

Maybe even if you can’t get Disney you could get something else then. I don’t really need anything there so I don’t want to be stuck with a B.B. gc

I guess the good news is you can still cash out for paypal and then use that to buy $50 Disney gcs from Best Buy. Hopefully those still qualify for the 500 sb in store bonus.
This is what my plan is. I figure first of the month I'll cash out either Gamestop or Kohl's to get ready for the holidays then my paypal funds will be my Disney funds. Next trip will be for the Christmas party and room and tickets are already paid for so it will just be dining and souvenir money we need to worry about.

For what it's worth so far the bonuses are still paying out. My purchase from Saturday or Sunday (can't remember which) just paid out yesterday. This morning I got my email about my purchase for Monday. I was able to make another purchase yesterday at my store in Indianapolis so I'll keep an eye to make sure that one pays out as well, but I don't see why it wouldn't.

Target works regardless of whether you add something else. But it's possible adding something else may work although I'm skeptical. Yes, the bonus was working as of yesterday.

Well Target has been hit or miss some will take it some won't but I hear the adding something works. I'll have to give it a try tomorrow.

Target has never worked for me....unless I purchase items that are equal to the gift card. I've tried it at my local Target and two surrounding Targets, no dice. I live in central Illinois, so maybe it is a regional thing? I always use Walmart.

Target has never worked for me....unless I purchase items that are equal to the gift card. I've tried it at my local Target and two surrounding Targets, no dice. I live in central Illinois, so maybe it is a regional thing? I always use Walmart.
There are some strange data points here and there which are important to acknowledge because when you're a data point, it matters! But the vast majority of us are able to buy a Disney gift card in a Target store with a Target gift card.

There are some strange data points here and there which are important to acknowledge because when you're a data point, it matters! But the vast majority of us are able to buy a Disney gift card in a Target store with a Target gift card.

Probably better for me anyway....I can walk into Walmart and buy a $25 gift card only. But I don't think I've ever left Target and spent less than $25, so I'm sure I'd end up spending more money on stuff I don't need! So perhaps, this is a blessing in disguise for me :-)

The Home Depot gift cards for 10% back on MGCP says it's sold out but I just bought one at 10%. So if you were looking doesn't hurt to throw in your cart and see what happens.

We still cannot get nCraves at home. I have tried the FB page to ask for help and I put an email into the company. I am going to try another email. We have not been able to run nCraves or Watch from home since February, that seems like a really long ban. I have tried other browsers, clearing history, etc.

My apps are running but it says '10 more videos' every time. Anyone else having this issue? It just started today.

YOU GUYS..... So I was part of an online panel that offered 25,000 SB's. It closed last week and credited today. AND I had an a 2x survey complete from the last SWAGO board, so my 25,000 just turned into 50,000 SB's. I just got a surprise $500!!!! I can't even believe this, how lucky! What a blessing!!!!

YOU GUYS..... So I was part of an online panel that offered 25,000 SB's. It closed last week and credited today. AND I had an a 2x survey complete from the last SWAGO board, so my 25,000 just turned into 50,000 SB's. I just got a surprise $500!!!! I can't even believe this, how lucky! What a blessing!!!!

Holy shoot! That's amazing!

That's awesome and I bet something they weren't expecting to double with those spins. I'd cash out now, not that they can take them back but because I wouldn't ever leave that much in sb.

We still cannot get nCraves at home. I have tried the FB page to ask for help and I put an email into the company. I am going to try another email. We have not been able to run nCraves or Watch from home since February, that seems like a really long ban. I have tried other browsers, clearing history, etc.

I'm in the same situation. We're going on vacation next week, so I'm going to continue trying to meet the 1st goal until then. Cash out, and then take a Swagbucks break for the rest of the month. See if anything changes in June.

Holy cow! That is AMAZING!!!!!

What a blessing indeed!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter