Those using swagbucks ???

I went ahead and did the imvu deal. couldn't resist a $20 MM. i screenshot everything because I know I will have problems in 32 days :rolleyes1

More Swagbuster deals until 11AM PT/2PM ET while supplies last along with Stealth Swagcode:
http://iheart.swagbucks.com/pages/2017/11/Swagbusters_2017

The Gillette offer looks good, 3500sb. I did it already so I can't see the offer page, but if it's the same as usual it's a $10 purchase for $35 sb.
Oh! just had a thought, I'll get hubby to do it he hasn't done it before. Here's hoping he gets a lunch break today....

Success! He was able to hop on it, picked the $13 set of blades which is $10 after coupon for the On Demand option and he has 3500 sb pending until 12/17 showing in his ledger. I'm not sure if it said it this time but I made sure he used his SB email address for the Gillette account. Not sure if that helps with the instant 'credit' in the ledger, but it couldn't hurt.
Now for realz we have razor blades until the end of time... but even he couldn't pass up the money maker.

Success! He was able to hop on it, picked the $13 set of blades which is $10 after coupon for the On Demand option and he has 3500 sb pending until 12/17 showing in his ledger. I'm not sure if it said it this time but I made sure he used his SB email address for the Gillette account. Not sure if that helps with the instant 'credit' in the ledger, but it couldn't hurt.
Now for realz we have razor blades until the end of time... but even he couldn't pass up the money maker.
I'm doing the razor one as well. Seems like one handle and 5 blades is a good price at 10 bucks, and I can cancel before the next shipment.

I'm doing the razor one as well. Seems like one handle and 5 blades is a good price at 10 bucks, and I can cancel before the next shipment.

I am going to force my brother to do Gillette on his account. I can't pass up a huge MM.

Are you all having others that have SB accounts do this? I already did it the last time, it is letting me click in to the offer, so I'm wondering if I'm able to do it again? Ideas?

Are you all having others that have SB accounts do this? I already did it the last time, it is letting me click in to the offer, so I'm wondering if I'm able to do it again? Ideas?

it's one per account. if your husband or kids have an account, you can do it on theirs.

That's what I assumed, but was hopeful I was incorrect :-)

Has anyone gotten their coupon SB's today? I did it yesterday, but it hasn't posted yet....

Ours usually show up late afternoon, sometimes well into the evening. We both do 100 each day, but sometimes DD27 gets hers and I get nothing, or lately I was getting like 26, 46, 74, rather annoying g knowing I did at least 100 a day, but better than when I got none lol.

Looking at the Hulu Live offer for 3500. It says it's 5.99 with a 39.99 value for the month. Now if I cancel after 7/8 days do I get the 5.99 back? do I get 3500 soon after sign up? It says in one if the blogs explaining that you get 3000 SBs and keep the 500. Confused me. Anyone do this and can explain at all? Appreciate any help!
Might still do the imvu if still available for the 3001, later. Real job keeps getting in my SB job's way, lol.

Ours usually show up late afternoon, sometimes well into the evening. We both do 100 each day, but sometimes DD27 gets hers and I get nothing, or lately I was getting like 26, 46, 74, rather annoying g knowing I did at least 100 a day, but better than when I got none lol.

Thanks...I'll keep looking! And yes, same here, have gotten weird amounts lately?

That's what I assumed, but was hopeful I was incorrect :-)

Has anyone gotten their coupon SB's today? I did it yesterday, but it hasn't posted yet....

I got my prints for 11/15 this morning. All this week mine have been 2 days behind. But I'm running out of coupons to print so I can't remember if I did it at all yesterday. (some newbies and some resets this week so I got a whopping 27sb today :) but really, i'm not complaining, just seems like a let down after getting 100sb :D)

I got my prints for 11/15 this morning. All this week mine have been 2 days behind. But I'm running out of coupons to print so I can't remember if I did it at all yesterday. (some newbies and some resets this week so I got a whopping 27sb today :) but really, i'm not complaining, just seems like a let down after getting 100sb :D)
Do the coupons in incognito and you should be all set to print all 100! You'll just have to verify with a phone number, they will text a code to you to use and you're all set!

YIPPEE YIPPEE YIPPEE....

I was booted from Gold Surveys about a month ago (close to when everyone kept getting that error about being truthful with surveys). Anyway, I'm never dishonest, so I wasn't sure why I got kicked out. Well they NEVER did answer my questions, but I noticed today that the Gold Surveys ARE BACK!!! This is super exciting!!! :-)

Do the coupons in incognito and you should be all set to print all 100! You'll just have to verify with a phone number, they will text a code to you to use and you're all set!

Yeah, they won't take my Google voice number and I don't give anyone I don't know in person my actual numbers. Since I still have their coupon print drivers I can still print without going through the 'new security' or whatever they're calling it. Once that breaks I'll go through the hassle of the new system. But it's good to know about incognito, that's probably the only advantage to the new system as before even if you cleared all history and it looked like you could print again, there had to be some type of memory in the print program cuz if you hit your limit they still wouldn't print. Always a loophole somewhere.

Thanks...I'll keep looking! And yes, same here, have gotten weird amounts lately?
Just curious - did you ever get your coupon Sb's to post? Neither of us ever got an of the coupon SB's on friday, ugh! Probably no more till at least monday, tho maybe that day we'll get more than one days worth if we keep printing through the weekend. So great when it works, can't count on it though, so it's a great surprise, lol, but definitely disappointing when they don't show up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!