Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone done the Kobo audiobook free trial for 150 SB? Ease of canceling? I do listen to a lot of audiobooks, so I would actually get some value out of this one as long as I can easily cancel after the trial.
I haven't cancelled it yet, but in account Subscriptions page it has a "Cancel this subscription" link under it, so seems easy enough.

Anyone do the Amazing Shampoo deal for Target? Wondering if this can be a money maker.
Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, but when I checked them out there is one product that's 9.49 so that would make it roughly a $5 money maker depending on your state tax and RedCard discount. However it's a long payout, from the offer "Please allow up to 60 days from 11/25/2017 for SB to be credited to your account." Have folks gotten their Walmart Rayovac sb's yet?

I haven't cancelled it yet, but in account Subscriptions page it has a "Cancel this subscription" link under it, so seems easy enough.

Haven't pulled the trigger on it yet, but when I checked them out there is one product that's 9.49 so that would make it roughly a $5 money maker depending on your state tax and RedCard discount. However it's a long payout, from the offer "Please allow up to 60 days from 11/25/2017 for SB to be credited to your account." Have folks gotten their Walmart Rayovac sb's yet?
Not yet on Rayovac. Mypoints credited almost immediately for the same offer (I had two separate purchases).

Have folks gotten their Walmart Rayovac sb's yet?
Nope...still waiting...

I'm also waiting for my Gildan socks credit too. I believe that was supposed to be 1200 SB for buying 3 packs. I purchased three packs, one was available for in-store pick up and the other 2 had to be shipped. I opted for the free "ship-to-store" option and picked up all three pairs a few days later. My shop credits showed as "pending" the day after I picked them up. I have 41 SB pending which are set to credit in 8 days. If I don't get the bonus credits along with the regular shop credits, I will open a ticket. I'm sure that's what I will have to do since I would assume that if they already knew about the purchase and they could track it somehow, they would have a way to show it as pending in my account.

You've made me curious about that stupid Rayovac offer again though...what was the deal? I can't even remember anymore! It was 1000 SB when you bought 3 packs of batteries and submitted a photo and receipt via e-mail, correct? I'm going to have to go back and check the dates on my stuff.

Nope...still waiting...

I'm also waiting for my Gildan socks credit too. I believe that was supposed to be 1200 SB for buying 3 packs. I purchased three packs, one was available for in-store pick up and the other 2 had to be shipped. I opted for the free "ship-to-store" option and picked up all three pairs a few days later. My shop credits showed as "pending" the day after I picked them up. I have 41 SB pending which are set to credit in 8 days. If I don't get the bonus credits along with the regular shop credits, I will open a ticket. I'm sure that's what I will have to do since I would assume that if they already knew about the purchase and they could track it somehow, they would have a way to show it as pending in my account.

You've made me curious about that stupid Rayovac offer again though...what was the deal? I can't even remember anymore! It was 1000 SB when you bought 3 packs of batteries and submitted a photo and receipt via e-mail, correct? I'm going to have to go back and check the dates on my stuff.

yeah, it went through Oct 14 I think so I thought folks posted there was a 30 day delay so I thought sometime around now is when you should be seeing it. 60 days it really long and puts me past my trip dates... so I guess I could always use the money but just wouldn't help me for this trip (if it ever shows up at all :p) but it's why I haven't jumped on it yet.

ok, is it just me or are the same videos being used for the 1sb 50+ Playlists and the AYCE #2? I'm running the 1 pointers right now and it seems like the same set of 10 videos @ 60 secs each that I did earlier on AYCE. Then the next round of vids is 7 videos at 50 some secs each... really long for 1sb. All the rounds seems to be 10 or less videos but the times seem to have gone up. I remember getting more than 6 sb an hour before. (makes AYCE look good again)

ok, is it just me or are the same videos being used for the 1sb 50+ Playlists and the AYCE #2? I'm running the 1 pointers right now and it seems like the same set of 10 videos @ 60 secs each that I did earlier on AYCE. Then the next round of vids is 7 videos at 50 some secs each... really long for 1sb. All the rounds seems to be 10 or less videos but the times seem to have gone up. I remember getting more than 6 sb an hour before. (makes AYCE look good again)
You're actually paying attention to the videos? :)

You're actually paying attention to the videos? :)

I am when I can't figure out how I still need 30 more points for daily goal and been running videos for the past 3 hours. LTG is stuck on a COPD ad (it doesn't play, I click on it and it opens another tab but I don't get any points and when I try to view more content... guess what? COPD dude again, ugh) One of the AYCE has a virus embedded in one of the rounds and so I only get a couple out of it and then that one strikes and I have to kill the browser. Was trying to run the 1 pointers while waiting for the last swagcode cuz they're usually fast but I saw the same videos as earlier and thought I was stupid and clicked AYCE again... but no only 1 sb. That's when I started paying attention to how little I was earning/how long it was taking. When the next round is over going to kill it and try to find the sylecaster/chic finds/she knows for the 5sb and hope I've got some of the insurance branch offers over in Discover.

Nope...still waiting...

Rayovac won’t credit until mid December. I am thinking the 14th ish??

I am when I can't figure out how I still need 30 more points for daily goal and been running videos for the past 3 hours. LTG is stuck on a COPD ad (it doesn't play, I click on it and it opens another tab but I don't get any points and when I try to view more content... guess what? COPD dude again, ugh) One of the AYCE has a virus embedded in one of the rounds and so I only get a couple out of it and then that one strikes and I have to kill the browser. Was trying to run the 1 pointers while waiting for the last swagcode cuz they're usually fast but I saw the same videos as earlier and thought I was stupid and clicked AYCE again... but no only 1 sb. That's when I started paying attention to how little I was earning/how long it was taking. When the next round is over going to kill it and try to find the sylecaster/chic finds/she knows for the 5sb and hope I've got some of the insurance branch offers over in Discover.

Mine usually does the same thing. I have only gotten that to work a couple of times otherwise its usually ads. I see others get that to work for them multi times. Frustrating!!!

Rayovac won’t credit until mid December. I am thinking the 14th ish??
I wonder why they delay the payoutfor so long. I bought those batteries back in September...and I didn't even buy them at the start of the promo. I think it was like two weeks into the deal when I finally decided to give it a try. Do they just not pay it unless people file a ticket, hoping that a vast majority forget about it since it is such a long delay? There is nothing that even gets posted in my account that indicates that there is a pending payout coming to me. That, to me, says that they are almost hoping that I forget about it. I understand that they have to wait a certain amount of time to avoid getting scammed by returns and such, but since I completed my end of the offer by submitting the required items, I should at least see something that shows that I will eventually receive the credit once they have received the compensation on their end.

An example....back in March 2017, I booked a night at the TPA Marriott, just in case my friend and I decided to fly in to TPA for our trip in October. I went through SB and I have S&E points that immediately show as "pending" and will credit after the travel date. Well, the price dropped, so I cancelled that reservation and rebooked it...so now I have ANOTHER "pending" credit. Then, lo and behold, our flights came out and we decided to fly in to Orlando after all and I cancelled the reservations altogether. Guess what? It is now 30 days AFTER my dates of travel and those credits are STILL showing as pending. I am a little confused as to why they can show these "purchases" (which were never actually paid for in the first place) as "pending" but they cannot give me any indication at all of a "pending" 1000SB credit to my account when I submitted a copy of a receipt and a photo of the product that was purchased. I don't get it...

....sorry....just had to rant a little....It's the same thing with those stupid Gildan socks....1200SB that they can't seem to show as "pending"...we'll see what happens in 7 days when the actual shopping credit posts to my account. FWIW, I would be very skeptical of the Target shampoo offer that they have running right now...

I wonder why they delay the payoutfor so long. I bought those batteries back in September...and I didn't even buy them at the start of the promo. I think it was like two weeks into the deal when I finally decided to give it a try. Do they just not pay it unless people file a ticket, hoping that a vast majority forget about it since it is such a long delay? There is nothing that even gets posted in my account that indicates that there is a pending payout coming to me. That, to me, says that they are almost hoping that I forget about it. I understand that they have to wait a certain amount of time to avoid getting scammed by returns and such, but since I completed my end of the offer by submitting the required items, I should at least see something that shows that I will eventually receive the credit once they have received the compensation on their end.

An example....back in March 2017, I booked a night at the TPA Marriott, just in case my friend and I decided to fly in to TPA for our trip in October. I went through SB and I have S&E points that immediately show as "pending" and will credit after the travel date. Well, the price dropped, so I cancelled that reservation and rebooked it...so now I have ANOTHER "pending" credit. Then, lo and behold, our flights came out and we decided to fly in to Orlando after all and I cancelled the reservations altogether. Guess what? It is now 30 days AFTER my dates of travel and those credits are STILL showing as pending. I am a little confused as to why they can show these "purchases" (which were never actually paid for in the first place) as "pending" but they cannot give me any indication at all of a "pending" 1000SB credit to my account when I submitted a copy of a receipt and a photo of the product that was purchased. I don't get it...

....sorry....just had to rant a little....It's the same thing with those stupid Gildan socks....1200SB that they can't seem to show as "pending"...we'll see what happens in 7 days when the actual shopping credit posts to my account. FWIW, I would be very skeptical of the Target shampoo offer that they have running right now...
Hefty offers were the same way last year. What I don't get is why mypoints pays out so much faster--they are now owned by the same company.

Finally had the PL cruise entry for 71 show up! I was starting to feel like I was the only one who hadn't gotten it.

Hulu is now 3K SB..ugh makes me want to make a new account just to get SBs.

Bark box is also 3k, has anyone done it?

I tried to do it again since it's been about 6 mos since I did it last. No go. I wonder how long they make you wait until you are an 'eligible, returning subscriber'?

Bark box is also 3k, has anyone done it?

I'm curious about bark box too. If I can get 3k and just do a one month box it would be worth it. Not sure for more. The dogs have enough toys as it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!