Those using swagbucks ???

Discover: Revenue Universe: Reduce Your Electric Bill

Instant 10sb. Only asking for email address. Click on next, skip 2 pages, stay for a couple of mins on 3rd and voila!

BOOOO Of course I cashed out today and didn't even think to look at that. If I'm able to keep a good momentum throughout the weekend and next week I'll be able to cash out again before it expires but if I don't, it'll just go to waste. I don't see myself doing much swagging while at Disney, if any at all. So irritating since the last one did not have to be activated

You can cash out for as little as 500 SB for $5 GC.

If anyone was thinking about doing the MoviePass subscription anyway, SB has an offer for it for 500 sb. It's obviously not a money maker but if you were going to do it anyway, may as well get a bonus for it.

What is the catch with this program? It seriously sounds too good to be true...

What is the catch with this program? It seriously sounds too good to be true...

There's a little bit of a hassle with how it does payments, they send you a debit card to use to buy the ticket at the theatre and you have to check in with the app in order to activate funds on the debit card to use. Otherwise, for the consumer not really any catch, they're trying to see if they can do for theatres what Netflix did for movie rentals. They've been around for a couple years but at higher monthly price points. They recently cut to the 9.95 a month and say they're hoping to be able to collect data for advertisers and what not to use for more targeted marketing to subsidize it. Essentially what every other business is trying do nowadays (figure out how to monetize all the data they've collected) and with the price cut they should get a larger audience to do it with. There's a bunch of articles online from the last week or so about the price cut announcement and a thread on there for it.

ETA: Oh, forgot, they don't have a family type subscription yet so each user needs their own subscription and payment card.

Mine too! I was so happy. I ran a half marathon this morning and am getting ready to go get a pedicure and am not in the mood to deal with making my first goal, so this is huge.

That's pretty impressive to me, after a long distance the only thing I want touching my feet is ice! :laughing: Enjoy the pedicure (and the nCraves) !

That's pretty impressive to me, after a long distance the only thing I want touching my feet is ice! :laughing: Enjoy the pedicure (and the nCraves) !

It was more needed today than after wine and dine. Calf injury kept me from training and my legs and feet need the massage we did ship shape salon at beach or yacht club after w&d. It was great and the ladies working there were fun. Better price than the spas too.

I never realized you could do these more than once! Oh, all the missed swagbucks!
I usually can't do them with the same email more than once. But I've made a couple different accts with another throw away email I use for some of my swagging.

So I finally have something to report here. There's a Shell Fuel Rewards sign-up for 150 SB. It didn't credit right away but it does show as pending for 8/21. Asked for name, email and phone.
Nice! Now I wonder if I can do again with a different email since I did the last one?
*Actually, forgot to hit post last night, so this was still sitting here unposted. So, I did try again since it let me open it and didn't say 'unavailable'. And, it worked and credited right away! Yay! So, it just asks for name, phone, and email basically. I used a different email and phone than previously, don't know if the phone mattered but figured the email would.

Last time they had the Shell Fuel Rewards signup, a week or so later people got an email to get 300sb after buying gas at a shell and emailing their receipt :thumbsup2
Ugh, DD27 and I did this last time and both must have missed those emails! Dang it! I better watch for it this time just in case, Thx!

I'm new to swagbucks, used to do mplus. Just took a survey that had me watch a new tv show, for 250 SB. I took a couple minutes before to answer some questions, watched the 43 minute video, clicked continue, and it took me to the swagbucks site. Pretty ticked that I just spent 45-50 minutes of my time and got nothing for it. I emailed them, but sure I won't get any kind of credit. Mthoughts was pretty good at crediting in that situation, hoping swagbucks will too.

I did the Wildlife Conservation Society donation back in July. It just charged again for August. I'd like to cancel now but I can't find a way online. Anyone been able to cancel this online?

@wendow I looked it up and at doctor of credit it says "You can either call in to cancel or create an account and discontinue online."
Hopefully that'll be nice and easy! Certainly prefer online cancelling! Sorta wishing I took advantage of this offer, didn't really get how it'd work when I saw it back then.

DId you have to fill out the forms and then confirm your email for it to credit?

No, I didn't. The credit came through without me having to confirm my email. But I did use my swagbucks email and not sure if that had anything to do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!