Those using swagbucks ???

So this is a first for me on Swagbucks, I did a couple offers on the Adgate offer wall that say they credited BUT I don't have the SB. Has anyone had a delay in when it credits on the wall to when it credits in the account?

So this is a first for me on Swagbucks, I did a couple offers on the Adgate offer wall that say they credited BUT I don't have the SB. Has anyone had a delay in when it credits on the wall to when it credits in the account?
In my experience they take several minutes to credit.

4) Under Sponsored Videos, the square with the picture of a guy sitting behind a laptop, generally referred to as Laptop Guy or LTG by swaggers, is a reliable way to get SB, generally varying between 30 seconds and 3 minutes to get 2 SB. It also counts as a "discovery" activity in your Daily "To Do" list.

I find Laptop Guy often behaves like Tank Top Girl. For instance, he's been giving me lots of one click SBs for about a week now. It's for a new flavor of Lays potato chips, and all I have to do is vote on a flavor. It's not every time I click on him, but frequently!

Just got notified that the Lifestylz app is 2x sb the rest of today. I started running running it and it's actually working. No X out ads going on 5 minutes now. Hopefully that continues all evening!

Just did the ProActiv offer:cutie:. My younger daughter will be 12 next month and she has been struggling to find a routine for her skin. So far, she has enjoyed all of the various sample sized products from Birchbox and Target beauty boxes, but I want to find her something relatively affordable that will work for her. I ordered the $19.95 kit so even if it doesn't, I can always cancel and I still made a profit out of the deal. I'm hoping it is something that works like it says it will.

In my experience they take several minutes to credit.

I've never seen adgate offers say they have credited before(Unless it shows in activity that they did)....but I will say I did 2 this morning and neither credited. About 3 hours later...low and behold they did and the points showed up.

So I was about 14 SB away from second goal and went to my SB inbox to see if I could get something there to credit and there was an offer the said earn up to 202 SB but it has expired. I clicked it anyways and decided to try one of the offers for 72. Put my name and zip and instant credit! I was shocked! I tried the other three and got another 72 and a 28 to both credit. Put me way over second goal for today. Maybe other will have some luck with it as well.

Good luck!

I've never seen adgate offers say they have credited before(Unless it shows in activity that they did)....but I will say I did 2 this morning and neither credited. About 3 hours later...low and behold they did and the points showed up.

Yeah, must have been an issue or something because they all credited for me sometime this afternoon as well. I could see in the offer wall that they said "Credit" but took a couple hours before anything appeared.

As a nice change of pace, I did get a coupon print credit! Says 8/16 on it so I guess it was yesterday's, still hoping Mon and Tues shows up but won't hold my breath. Fingers crossed the 39 from today credit.

So I was about 14 SB away from second goal and went to my SB inbox to see if I could get something there to credit and there was an offer the said earn up to 202 SB but it has expired. I clicked it anyways and decided to try one of the offers for 72. Put my name and zip and instant credit! I was shocked! I tried the other three and got another 72 and a 28 to both credit. Put me way over second goal for today. Maybe other will have some luck with it as well.

Good luck!

Wow, I just tried this and figured why not. And not instant, instant credit, lol. But in several minutes one credited for 72 and one for 30, though there were 3 72SB options and 1 for 28, no 30's lol. But that was great, thank you so much!! Mine was right at the top, though DD27 did not have this offer in her inbox at all. We'll have to keep watching in the next couple days.
A good day, with 26 SB search win and a 500 SB credit for a shopping purchase made back in June and wasn't expecting(forgot about). Yay!

I've got an offer in my inbox for "Attend a FREE Online Franchise Expo & Earn 500 SB" for a total of 510SB. Supposed to get 10SB instantly for registering for the virtual fair and then another 500 if you login tomorrow and follow the instructions. The 500 is a delayed credit.

I registered for the fair but no 10SB. It didn't say I needed to, so I didn't use my SB email so maybe that might make a difference for anyone else. If I click the link to try again it tells me I already completed it, so how can I have completed it and not completed it (no credit) at the same time? Argh.

I got my response to not recieving my SB for the Gillette offer which also happened a few weeks earlier with naturebox. They are saying I'm not signed in. After hearing that for Naturebox I made sure I was logged in before doing Gillette( even though I'm sure I was for naturebox too)
Really not happy about this

Last week, they told me they are checking with the advertiser and would be back with me 'shortly.' Well, it's been a week and no response and no credit. So I sent another email again today....not very happy about this either! I would have never just spent $10 on a razor! :-(

There were 2 daily break in the most popular way to earn. Both an easy 15sb.

I can't figure out the daily break ones, do you have to create a daily break account to see the offer? I click on them and get the login/register pop up overlay, but behind it I don't see anything listed as described in SB. I've tried to create an account but it tells me my email is invalid. Not sure if it's a glitch or what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter