Those using swagbucks ???

Has anyone seen Disney gift cards at Sams lately? I just cashed out some SBs for Sams cards, and when I went online to order some, there were none listed. It's not the end of the world, but I really don't want to think about what else to get with those cards.

I'm seeing them listed online this morning. I'd be really bummed if they stopped offering them!

I almost want to do the Wen offer through my MILs sb account now. I still need to list my other items, but my conditioner are sitting around where I'll make $10ish each after fees and have a few days left in auction.

Her sb plus referral sb plus eBay sale would net around $20 for sure...

I almost want to do the Wen offer through my MILs sb account now. I still need to list my other items, but my conditioner are sitting around where I'll make $10ish each after fees and have a few days left in auction.

Her sb plus referral sb plus eBay sale would net around $20 for sure...

I am wanting to do the Wen and the IT cosmetics offers but neither are showing up for me. Are you seeing either of these offers as available?

I just realized Amazon.com lets you use your gift card balances to buy third party gift cards now. I swear I tried last year and couldn't. Anyone know of any third party gift cards sold on Amazon who in turn sell Disney gift cards?

This would help a lot for Canadians like me :)

I was just at Target yesterday and I see that they have installed some self-checkout lanes. Can someone give me a brief reminder of how to scan the Disney gift cards properly? So far, there is no signage indicating that they cannot be purchased through self-checkout so I was thinking of giving it a try.

On a (mostly) unrelated note, I did want to mention my experience with making a purchase that included a Disney gift card and paying with a Target gift card. Earlier this year, I bought 3 swimsuits which cost about $130 total. I intended to try them on at home and return those that I didn't like. I also "cashed in" my $50 Target card for a $50 Disney gift card. I paid for all of it together, knowing that I would only get the 5% discount on the $130 which I was putting on my RedCard. When I came back and returned 2 of the 3 swimsuits, my ENTIRE refund amount was given to me in the form of a Target gift card because I had used *a* gift card on my transaction. It's not what I wanted, since now I still have the $130 RedCard bill to pay. There is two issues here...first, I'm glad I had the $130 budgeted to pay the bill since I was really only planning on keeping (1) suit for about $40. Second, yes, now I have a $90 Target gift card to use on my future purchases, but I will lose out on the 5% RedCard discount on my clothing, groceries, etc. Lesson learned? From now on, when I convert a Target gift card to a Disney gift card, I will ALWAYS do it on a separate transaction, or add it to my groceries which won't be returned anyways.

Has anyone seen Disney gift cards at Sams lately? I just cashed out some SBs for Sams cards, and when I went online to order some, there were none listed. It's not the end of the world, but I really don't want to think about what else to get with those cards.
:badpc:

I bought a 3 pack ($150 total) this morning with my SB gift cards.

The beer cans are back in Ncrave!

not for me unfortunately

I was just at Target yesterday and I see that they have installed some self-checkout lanes. Can someone give me a brief reminder of how to scan the Disney gift cards properly? So far, there is no signage indicating that they cannot be purchased through self-checkout so I was thinking of giving it a try.

On a (mostly) unrelated note, I did want to mention my experience with making a purchase that included a Disney gift card and paying with a Target gift card. Earlier this year, I bought 3 swimsuits which cost about $130 total. I intended to try them on at home and return those that I didn't like. I also "cashed in" my $50 Target card for a $50 Disney gift card. I paid for all of it together, knowing that I would only get the 5% discount on the $130 which I was putting on my RedCard. When I came back and returned 2 of the 3 swimsuits, my ENTIRE refund amount was given to me in the form of a Target gift card because I had used *a* gift card on my transaction. It's not what I wanted, since now I still have the $130 RedCard bill to pay. There is two issues here...first, I'm glad I had the $130 budgeted to pay the bill since I was really only planning on keeping (1) suit for about $40. Second, yes, now I have a $90 Target gift card to use on my future purchases, but I will lose out on the 5% RedCard discount on my clothing, groceries, etc. Lesson learned? From now on, when I convert a Target gift card to a Disney gift card, I will ALWAYS do it on a separate transaction, or add it to my groceries which won't be returned anyways.

I use the self scanner all the time for gift cards...I scan the disney card and then they have a hand scanner I pick up and use it to scan the target cards off my phone

I use the self scanner all the time for gift cards...I scan the disney card and then they have a hand scanner I pick up and use it to scan the target cards off my phone

Thanks! When I get back there to convert my $50 Target card into a $50 Disney card, I don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself. I had an associate yesterday refuse to add my $5 FWP gift card to my "hard card". I don't like the piles of small ones so I started just adding them all to a regular gift card that I had from the holidays. That way, all of my FWP cards are immediately stored on one card and I only have one balance to worry about. I asked the cashier (at the customer service desk) if she would combine the smaller card onto the plastic one and I handed them to her. She handed them back and said, "yeah...we don't do that". I asked her if this was a new thing because I just did it last week. She said, "yeah, sorry, but I'm new and I don't know how to do that". Then, she actually said, "Have a nice day...". Right, like I'm just going to walk away. I asked her politely if she could please ask someone else to help her and show her how to do it. She was a little put off by my request, but sure enough, the other cashier knew exactly what to do (apparently there is a menu item on their screen that says "combine gift cards") and the new girl learned something.

I think the cashier messed this up. I do returns to Target all the time where I used a gift card for part of the purchase and my redcard as part of the purchase. I only get a store credit as part of the return if the amount that I am returning is more than what went on my Redcard. Unless Target has changed their policy in the last two weeks or so, what happened in your situation is not correct.

I still see Wen on my homepage and if I search for it, but not it cosmetics

It's not showing for me on my page or by searching. I have never done this offer before. Oh well, I will keep watching for it and the IT cosmetics.

I just realized Amazon.com lets you use your gift card balances to buy third party gift cards now. I swear I tried last year and couldn't. Anyone know of any third party gift cards sold on Amazon who in turn sell Disney gift cards?

This would help a lot for Canadians like me :)
Not that I've found, but I use them to buy southwest and hotels.com gift cards. I've paid for our 8 night trip using them. Now I'm saving them to buy Starbucks, Rainforest Cafe, ghiradelli, and Gordon Biercsh gift cards for the trip.

Uh...YES! Especially since I have now dined TWICE within the SWAGO period, used my linked card, and I am not getting any credits at all. It shows that I have no Swagbucks Local activity:furious:. I have filed a trouble ticket but I don't know if it will be taken care of before the board closes tomorrow.

I have sent multiple messages to SB via their help desk and via FB messenger and I have had ZERO response. I have less than 2 hours to decide if I want to just submit for the 125 or hope they credit me for my two purchases so i can get the 700. I even sent in a copy of my receipt! I am not thrilled with them right now

UPDATE: With no response from Swagbucks, I submitted my board for the 125 bonus SB's. The next day, I finally received a response...

May 3, 9:04 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. We have been informed through our provider that SB local can take up to 5 business days to process and credit to your Swagbucks account, whether or not you see this pending. Please know, once your purchase from SB local has credited we will then be able to investigate this issue further in regards to your Swago Board.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your time while we work to resolve this for you.

I also sent them a message via their FB page and the response from there was more promising...

Hi Kristen, please know that this will be resolved by the beginning of next week and that your ticket is on file and not lost. I'm very sorry for the trouble and we want this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience.

Hopefully, I will get some sort of credit. I sent them a copy of the receipt from the first dine, but not the second one. The first one was $33 so at 7SB/$, I should be getting at least 231SB...but it would be nice if they'd also credit the difference between the 125 SWAGO bonus that I got and the 700 that I could have had. I don't remember how long the SWAGO board ran (I know it was over a weekend) but it seems a bit unfair to put a square on there that requires up to 5 business days to credit...and then only run the contest for 4 business days.

UPDATE: With no response from Swagbucks, I submitted my board for the 125 bonus SB's. The next day, I finally received a response...

May 3, 9:04 AM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. We have been informed through our provider that SB local can take up to 5 business days to process and credit to your Swagbucks account, whether or not you see this pending. Please know, once your purchase from SB local has credited we will then be able to investigate this issue further in regards to your Swago Board.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your time while we work to resolve this for you.

I also sent them a message via their FB page and the response from there was more promising...

Hi Kristen, please know that this will be resolved by the beginning of next week and that your ticket is on file and not lost. I'm very sorry for the trouble and we want this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you so much for your patience.

Hopefully, I will get some sort of credit. I sent them a copy of the receipt from the first dine, but not the second one. The first one was $33 so at 7SB/$, I should be getting at least 231SB...but it would be nice if they'd also credit the difference between the 125 SWAGO bonus that I got and the 700 that I could have had. I don't remember how long the SWAGO board ran (I know it was over a weekend) but it seems a bit unfair to put a square on there that requires up to 5 business days to credit...and then only run the contest for 4 business days.

It was a pretty stupid Swago board. Mine didn't credit until days later, but it had a pending message in my ledger. The pending message triggered the Swago board square, so it seems that it didn't actually have to credit, it just needed to show as pending. But either way, it was really dumb.

HUGE help today -

05/07/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Rotel/Walmart 15 SB
05/07/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Unilever/CVS 15 SB
05/07/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Spring Looks/CVS 15 SB
05/07/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: UkB/Walgreens 15 SB
05/07/17 Special Offer: Revenue Universe: DailyBreak: Windex 15 SB

There was also one for Raid though it looked like a generic daily break but I had already done that one.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter