Those using swagbucks ???

I'm so happy! I just cashed in my first SB's to buy a new vacuum cleaner after my old one bit the big one. I had enough leftover to buy some extra replacement bags as well. I have to use the bagged vacuums for our allergies or else I would have gone with bagless just to save money.

I'm just so excited that I have a way to get stuff that we need without having to blow our extremely tight budget to do it.

So glad it's working for you! MyPoints was the first Rewards program I joined to earn Disney money back in 1998! It's not the best earner, but I usually get at least $25 a month with it. Plus, I find I have better luck with their surveys than I do with Swagbucks.

P.S. I always associate people with their profile pics, so I just keep smiling and thinking, "Cool! I helped out Mary Poppins!"

Can you PM a referral link please? i would love to join :)

I've been perusing the past handful of pages this morning and seeing a lot of frustration...so I wanted to remind everyone that the daily tasks and surveys are just a small way of earning points. ANYTIME you make an online purchase, be sure to check the Swagbucks Shop section to see if it's a participating vendor. Surprisingly they have a TON of partners that you'd never imagine and ordinary purchases you make online turn into a money maker for you -- Woot!, Stride Rite, VistaPrint, BuildASign, tons of hotel properties and more. Go beyond the usual suspects of Target and *THIS* is how you can most easily make money through Swagbucks. Get paid for buying the things you were already buying anyway by doing it online (provided it gets you the best price from the get go).

For those of you who do holiday shopping year round like me, it's great because you can spread out the purchases and earn 12-months a year.

I wish the ncraves wouldn't keep disappearing on mine. One minute they are there and the next they are gone, ugh. I got a few beer can ones in this morning but now its gone again. Hopefully it will be back later. Tomorrow I"ll be out a good part of the day and won't get to get started until later so was hoping to get a good amount in today.

These are on an engagement algorithm that fades in and out throughout the day.

Just letting you know. I didn't know it was prohibited through PMs. My account got suspended for a week shortly after I joined. Just don't want that happening to anything else.
Thanks for the heads up.
As I let Texas loyal know, this place is such a great and helpful place. That's worth so much more than a referral. ❤

I've been perusing the past handful of pages this morning and seeing a lot of frustration...so I wanted to remind everyone that the daily tasks and surveys are just a small way of earning points. ANYTIME you make an online purchase, be sure to check the Swagbucks Shop section to see if it's a participating vendor. Surprisingly they have a TON of partners that you'd never imagine and ordinary purchases you make online turn into a money maker for you -- Woot!, Stride Rite, VistaPrint, BuildASign, tons of hotel properties and more. Go beyond the usual suspects of Target and *THIS* is how you can most easily make money through Swagbucks. Get paid for buying the things you were already buying anyway by doing it online (provided it gets you the best price from the get go).

For those of you who do holiday shopping year round like me, it's great because you can spread out the purchases and earn 12-months a year.

That rarely ever credits for me. I use ebates instead because that always credits.

I had some great rounds with the beer can this morning, but it went away. All the other autorun videos require me to have my mouse over the window.

Mary Poppins is grateful for your help :) She is my absolute favorite and I get choked up every time we see her. I have a peloton bike and my name there is Mary Poppins and I use the same picture.

I would be so happy to earn $25 a month extra with MyPoints. I'll keep you posted.

Is this a mobile app or something I do on my laptop? I'm fairly new to Swagbucks, but am really enjoying it! If I could find something else similar to do, that would be great! Is htere a feed on MyPoints or do either of you have a minute to help me understand it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter