Those using swagbucks ???

I clicked on the banner on my Shop n Earn page for the 1sb activity and it opened and Ngage in a new tab on my browser. When I started it, it had a little bar to slide to autoplay. It autoplayed the 3, 30 second-ish pages and completed/credited. I was then able to hit continue ngaging and restart it. I'm on the third time right now. Perhaps some of you will have this too. A few sb for slightly less babysitting lol.

When playing the Swaybacks games, it says you can earn up to 10 SB a day. Is this 10 SB per game or 10 SB total, regardless if it is all in one or if you get a few in one and a few on the other?

AND

How does the Daily To Do List work? Do you get those SB's at the end of the day or at the end of the month? I never purchase anything and rarely get to complete a survey, but I noticed it says,

Complete any 6 of the 8 items on your to-do list and you’ll receive a 1- 4 SB Bonus Pay-Out

Complete all 8 items on your to-do list, you’ll receive an additional and even bigger SB Bonus!

So does that mean that I just get the 1 SB for taking the poll or do I get something for completing additional on top of the SB's that I get while completing it?

Last edited:

These all credited shortly after doing them, hope they work for you!

Special offers: Adgate Media:
Medical insur branch v29 4SB
Medical insur branch v31 4SB
Medical insur branch v30 4SB
Auto Insur Choice 32SB

Special offers: Save on Car Insurance rates from. $19 4SB
Special offers: Protect Your Home for as Little as $44/mo. 4SB

Disney Books & Figurines for 700SB, pay $4.95 S&H

This is a pretty good offer, and you can email for cancellation, I received confirmation in less than 24 hours. The Safari Mickey figure is good quality, the lion cub not so much. But the book is decent too, and for all for a profit of $2.05. Listed under "Most Popular Ways to Earn".

I did the Wen offer a few days ago, since it's 3700sb. I did it on me and my fiance's account. We should profit about $16 just from ordering, and then I might try to sell the kits on ebay or something - not too interested in trying the product myself lol. We'll see how canceling goes.
How long did this one take the credit?

When playing the Swaybacks games, it says you can earn up to 10 SB a day. Is this 10 SB per game or 10 SB total, regardless if it is all in one or if you get a few in one and a few on the other?

I play swagjump. I earn 2SB every other game. So on my 2,4,6,8,10 rounds of swagjump it credits.. You can earn 10SB a day from playing the games.

has anyone received the bluehost offer in their inbox or done it before?
3400 SB for $2.95/month.
Sb credits in 91 days

How long did this one take the credit?
I'm waiting still. It said 14 days and it's only been 7 as I did it last Friday (on both accounts). It's not showing as pending. Reading back in this thread, it seemed like most people had that same thing, it never showed as pending, and it usually credited a few days after 14... some people sent a ticket and were told it was because of business days. And some people that sent a ticket on day 14 got credited by support, and then credited again automatically a few days later. I figure I'll hit them up on day 16 if they don't credit.

I don't know if this is always there, but I just signed up for hulu for $8/month and received 2,800 swagbucks. can cancel after 8 days and keep the swagbucks.
I was just looking at this...seems like a no-brainer, pay $7.99 and receive $28 worth of SB...then cancel. What's the catch? I see that they bill your card for the $7.99 immediately, but then when do they charge for the next month? Even if it is within 2 weeks, you can still make a $12 profit. It seems too good to be true! Am I missing something?? I see that this expires today so I would really like to take advantage of it, if it is legit.

Can someone help me? I use to get 1-2 $25 gc per month mostly running the apps. For the last 2 months, the apps error so much that I can't get any SB.I have updated them, etc with no luck. What is wrong? I use my iPhone and iPad

I was just looking at this...seems like a no-brainer, pay $7.99 and receive $28 worth of SB...then cancel. What's the catch? I see that they bill your card for the $7.99 immediately, but then when do they charge for the next month? Even if it is within 2 weeks, you can still make a $12 profit. It seems too good to be true! Am I missing something?? I see that this expires today so I would really like to take advantage of it, if it is legit.

You have the same questions I do. I've done it before, but it says it's good for eligible returning customers and that you can't cancel within 8 days or they'll take the sb back. It seems too easy but I know they've been pushing it, I got a
notification about it on my phone yesterday.

ETA - The Handmaids starts on the 26th and I'm curious about it so I think I'll sign up when I get home from the gym in a bit.

Last edited:

You have the same questions I do. I've done it before, but it says it's good for eligible returning customers and that you can't cancel within 8 days or they'll take the sb back. It seems too easy but I know they've been pushing it, I got a
notification about it on my phone yesterday.

ETA - The Handmaids starts on the 26th and I'm curious about it so I think I'll sign up when I get home from the gym in a bit.

I did it last night and the SB credited within about 15 minutes. I'm not sure how easy cancelling is, but I've got it marked on my calendar.

Lately LTG is just running a commercial and giving 2SB. He is almost like TTG (who must be on a really long vacation).

just did the HULU deal and it credited right away! DH thought it made sense. When my account is up, I will do his.

I did it last night and the SB credited within about 15 minutes. I'm not sure how easy cancelling is, but I've got it marked on my calendar.

It's easy to cancel.

Apparently I'm not an eligible returning member because it tells me I've already done it and can't. I tried it in chrome, incognito and my phone so it's tied to the username. I understand it's only for eligible returning people, but what does that mean. As much as they are pushing it you would think it would be most anyone. I'm interested in a couple of their new shows, but I won't sign up without an offer because I wasn't impressed with them a few months ago when I did the offer.

I think I might try it, but we already have Neflix and Amazon Prime. I really don't need another streaming service so I will be sure to cancel it after 8 days. It still seems too good to be true.

Wanted to update my latest SB "haul".

I bought the "it Cosmetics" offer for $39.95
This netted me $35 in gift cards from the 3500 SB points.

I sold the moisturizer on ebay for $56.03.
I sold the face disc and brush for $16.55.
I sold the mascara for $4.25.
I sold the Bye Bye Pores for $37.00

S&H was in addition to the above prices. I kept the Lip Flush and Concealer.

After all was said and done I made....

$113.03 minus the cost of $39.95 = $73.88 profit on the items plus $35 in SB = $108.88 in profit plus my keeping 2 cosmetic items just for completing this offer.

Happy Swagbucking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter