Those using swagbucks ???

Did your SB show as pending for the 14 days or did they just credit after the 14 days or did you have to submit a ticket to get credit? My SB aren't showing as pending and that sometimes worries me with these offers.

Curious about this too, and also how easy is the cancellation of the IT cosmetics?? Anyone done this who can answer?

I just looked at the SWAGGO board...the last couple of times it was a fairly easy 25 SB. I never buy anything, so I never can do anything but the perimeter, but it seems like this time there is a lot more work involved :-(

A couple of times ago when they had the SWAGO board I did part of it and some were harder. When I opened it later in the week, the squares changed. I am not sure if that is common, but you may want to check back a few times and see

A couple of times ago when they had the SWAGO board I did part of it and some were harder. When I opened it later in the week, the squares changed. I am not sure if that is common, but you may want to check back a few times and see

I have never seen the squares change.

I noticed the ncraves are not autorunning without the mouse over them. Anyone having that issue? Usually I can run the one with the car and it runs just fine.

This is swagbucks-related:
I was in Sam's Club today ready to use several Sam's GC I earned on SB and I noticed the tag above the Disney GCs said $144.98. (I should have looked to make sure the tag was the right tag for the Disney cards, but I didn't) Has anyone noticed that the in-store price for the 3pk of $50 Disney cards has gone up? Online they are still $142.98 but there is a 99cents per card shipping fee. That's why I've been buying the cards in-store.

I was in Sam's Club today ready to use several Sam's GC I earned on SB and I noticed the tag above the Disney GCs said $144.98. (I should have looked to make sure the tag was the right tag for the Disney cards, but I didn't) Has anyone noticed that the in-store price for the 3pk of $50 Disney cards has gone up? Online they are still $142.98 but there is a 99cents per card shipping fee. That's why I've been buying the cards in-store.

$144.98 (or maybe $144.99) is how I've seen it posted in-store lately (but I wish it was still $142.98, obviously!!!).

Been that way in the local Sam's since February I believe.

$144.98 (or maybe $144.99) is how I've seen it posted in-store lately (but I wish it was still $142.98, obviously!!!).
I went to wdw in Feb, so I guess I bought my last Disney GC from Sam's in Jan
I've been stocking up my Sam's GC from swagbucks ever since our return ....only to find this!

I should do a small $25 Disney card purchase at my local Target to see if the redcard discount works for me there. It did a little while back when I used the self checkout.
Whats the latest on if you can use a Target GC to buy Disney GC in-store?

I've been stocking up my Sam's GC from swagbucks ever since our return ....only to find this!

I should do a small $25 Disney card purchase at my local Target to see if the redcard discount works for me there. It did a little while back when I used the self checkout.

The 5% discount at Target when paying with a redcard should work the way it always has. I've yet to see any data points stating otherwise.

If you use a Target GC, you get no discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!