Those using swagbucks ???

How do you guys put videos from the phone app into favorites?! I have tried everything.... Does it only work on the iPhone?

anyone having issues with signing into their acct? I tried looking up my giftcard and it asked for password. I entered it and it said wrong passwork. It asked if I wanted to reset I did but didn't work. I reset again and still not working. I can login on my phone but nolonger on my computer-weird! I'm losing money here-lol!

I find the replay option only works on SBTV and EntertainNow. It does not work on the Sports or Movies app. I have run them off an ipad and an Android phone.

Slide to the left, once this is done you will see a heart next to the video.

I finally understand!!! I had been trying to slide the videos while they were playing..... I did where they show you all available videos and it worked like a charm.:cool1::rotfl:

Just a heads up MovieCli.ps and Sportly TV are now awarding 2 SBs for watching 15 videos instead of 10.

Here is the current info about the apps (as of 7/7/14):

SBTV Mobile: 36 SB (2 SBs per 5 videos)
Entertainow: 90 SB (2 SBs per 10 videos)
Moviecli.ps: 80 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
Sportly.tv: 52 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
Indymusic.tv: 20 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)

I believe the numbers are correct, if the are not let me know.

Here is the current info about the apps (as of 7/7/14):

SBTV Mobile: 36 SB (2 SBs per 5 videos)
Entertainow: 90 SB (2 SBs per 10 videos)
Moviecli.ps: 80 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
Sportly.tv: 52 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)
Indymusic.tv: 20 SB (2 SBs per 15 videos)

I believe the numbers are correct, if the are not let me know.

I've been off this thread for a while. When did the SBTV decrease that much? I've noticed it decreased but hadn't figured out to what yet. Are those last three apps available in itunes yet?

I've been off this thread for a while. When did the SBTV decrease that much? I've noticed it decreased but hadn't figured out to what yet. Are those last three apps available in itunes yet?

It was reduced within the past week, I believe.

Not on iPhone yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter