Those using swagbucks ???

Good news for android phone users! Sport.ly, IndyMusic, and MovieCl.ips all seem to have an 80 day cap now! With the added 5 videos, it takes longer to max out, but the potential has gone up to $3.66 a day on the video apps alone.

It takes me forever and ever and ever to max out one. I don't think there are enough hours in the day even if all went perfect and they never crashed.

It takes me forever and ever and ever to max out one. I don't think there are enough hours in the day even if all went perfect and they never crashed.

You would have to run one on a phone and another on a tablet sort of thing

When do the bonus bucks post to your account for meeting daily goals? I've met goal 5 days now and none have posted.

TIA

You would have to run one on a phone and another on a tablet sort of thing

I run SBTV and entertainow on my ipad and the others on a piece of crap android. I've read on facebook that you can be banned for doing this at the same time.

You are right, it has become very hard to actually max out all the apps using only 1 device.
But, it has become very easy for me to now get a minimum of $3 a day. No, the apps aren't hitting their max, but I'm still earning more with less effort (since I dont have to babysit the apps as much)

they also seem to be more stable for me now, but that could just be luck.

I run SBTV and entertainow on my ipad and the others on a piece of crap android. I've read on facebook that you can be banned for doing this at the same time.

I have never seen them say this is bannable. They have said that you risk losing credit for SB, and that they want you to be "fully engaged" but I have never seen them say it is a bannable offense. I could be wrong, but I've been following a few threads on the subject.

Even so, if I were to quit using my iPad all together, I'm still making more per day than I was before the recent changes.

Not sure how it can be bannable as long as you're not running the same apps on two devices. If they don't make an app for a device, why would they ban you for running it on another? Now I see where it might be a problem if you're running SBTV say on both your tablet and phone at the same time.

Not sure how it can be bannable as long as you're not running the same apps on two devices. If they don't make an app for a device, why would they ban you for running it on another? Now I see where it might be a problem if you're running SBTV say on both your tablet and phone at the same time.

People keep emailing them and pestering them on Facebook for 'clarification' on running multiple different apps simultaneously, even though it isn't explicitly against any rules in the Dos and Don'ts or the Terms of Use. This isn't really new, the response has always been the same in the past - They want you to "fully engage" in all activities, and you "may" lose SBs doing things simultaneously. (Which has never happened to anyone I've talked to.)

But as people keep bothering them about it on and on and on, some folks have started getting an answer closer to "No, don't do it" - which has freaked out a large portion of the community even though no one, AFAIK, has actually been banned or lost any SBs or anything of the sort.

To me, comments on a Facebook page don't constitute any official policy, because who knows who's running their social media on any given day. Plus, I'd say a majority of SB users probably don't read the Facebook page! Emails from their "compliance department" have given different people conflicting information. So, I prefer to stick with their official policies - the Dos and Don'ts and the Terms of Use.

So I've started running SBTV on my ipad and Sportly on my android phone, my question is, will the apps tell you when you max out, or will they keep running indefinitely? If I do max out on 1 app, I want to be able to switch to another one, so I can keep getting the points.

So I've started running SBTV on my ipad and Sportly on my android phone, my question is, will the apps tell you when you max out, or will they keep running indefinitely? If I do max out on 1 app, I want to be able to switch to another one, so I can keep getting the points.

They tell you, but they will keep running so you have to be paying attention

Thanks for clarifying. It takes me the majority of the day to max out one of the apps. I am making more than I used to and my second goal has gotten outrageous!!!

We have 2 accounts, one being my husband's, and entertanow maxes out at 160 per household now. We really need another cheapie android so both of our accounts can play the android ones.

What is the highest that anyone's first goal has gotten? Mine has gone up to 90, and I'm afraid that if it goes much higher I'm going to have a hard time regularly reaching it

What is the highest that anyone's first goal has gotten? Mine has gone up to 90, and I'm afraid that if it goes much higher I'm going to have a hard time regularly reaching it
I think my first goal has gotten up to 130 & total goal up to 160. But usually it is about 100. Running the two apps I get there without thinking about it.

Yeah, I've has a first goal as high as 130 too. And a toal goal as high as 280, but I'm easily passing 300 a day now no problem.

Mine has been as high as 135 a couple of times, but it's usually 115 or less. Today it was only 80, though.

My first goal usually stays around 100 but my 2nd has been over 500 lately. Everyday I say there is no way to meet that but most times I do. I lucked up and qualified for a 333 point survey this morning and met my 2nd goal well before noon. I could have easily made 700 or more points today but switched my phone over to Perk once I met goal. I'm torn between making as many swagbucks as I can and stopping to try and keep my goals somewhat reasonable.

You have to backload them through an app called 1Mobile. Download it first. then you can install SBTV and EntertaiNow (the others aren't available for tablets yet) Make sure you change your device settings so you can use 3rd party sources. After you get those apps, you can uninstall 1Mobile.

Thank you Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter