Those using swagbucks ???

Did you have experience/training before signing up for Rev? I've thought about transcription but never pursued it.
thank you both for explaining that, guess I haven’t done any cc churning. I
Am Looking to add another chase w/60000 reward pts. I think I added or upgraded my southwest Chase about one to two years ago.
yup, hope they fix it. Is t showing in mine anymore since it expired.
I’m thinking about doing this Sirius deal today, tho not sure I’d really use it, just for mm! Don’t even know where to put it lol.

What exactly is Rev? Do you have to have some sort of experience or something? Appreciate and info!

My only experience is that I can type pretty accurately. I do video captioning for them. The problem with the transcription services is who's grading it. The graders can be jerks depending on who you get. But my grades are usually 4s and 5s (it's a scale of 5) so as long as you check your work and follow the guide you should be ok. When you sign up make sure you put aside about two hours for the application process because you have to take a test, and then "training" is captioning 60 mins of captioning projects. But those you can do at your own pace. My understanding is so long as you get good grades and keep the account active you shouldn't have an issue. Like I said some graders are nit picky jerks but so long as you follow the style guide they can't doc you much. And they payout every Monday via PayPal. If you have any other questions let me know!

My only experience is that I can type pretty accurately. I do video captioning for them. The problem with the transcription services is who's grading it. The graders can be jerks depending on who you get. But my grades are usually 4s and 5s (it's a scale of 5) so as long as you check your work and follow the guide you should be ok. When you sign up make sure you put aside about two hours for the application process because you have to take a test, and then "training" is captioning 60 mins of captioning projects. But those you can do at your own pace. My understanding is so long as you get good grades and keep the account active you shouldn't have an issue. Like I said some graders are nit picky jerks but so long as you follow the style guide they can't doc you much. And they payout every Monday via PayPal. If you have any other questions let me know!
Thank you for explaining. It sounds like a neat opportunity.

Who has done Save the Children? 6,000 SB for $18 or for $36? Do you have to donate 2 months or can you put it on hold or skip a month after the first month?
Last time I did it, they charged the 2nd month earlier than I expected so I was stuck with 2 months donations. Like I signed up mid-month and the 2nd charge was placed early in the next month. I don't think you have to charge 2 months, if you cancel early enough but I don't have personal experience. I signed up again this time and see the 6000 SB pending 8/1, not sure what I will do.

Bummer, SiriusXM is now only 500sb....unless you guys were doing the offer from somewhere other than the homepage offers?

I have been running hideout tv on the firestick app all weekend, now it times out after two or three hours so you have to hit a button or so, I made about 30 sb each day ... not a big win but I have a hard time on the weekends getting points with out ncraves. I start it when I leave for church by the time I get back I needs to be moved again. so it works out

Also Thank you for the advice to do Shopkick I wish I could have gave your a referral credit, I went to Walmart made 600 kicks and target and got 700 kicks , My 12 year old did all the work and had so much fun doing it... we had to laugh cause all the products were all turned to the barcode all ready.
I like that I can get a Disney giftcard without any other steps the 25 card is 6250 and the 50 card is 12500, so they are so do able.
So where do you find the hideout tv in the fire stick app? Is this on the tv? I gut a fire stick app tv in December but don’t know anything about getting new apps. Is it free?
Thanks for sharing that, sounds interesting!
Bummer, SiriusXM is now only 500sb....unless you guys were doing the offer from somewhere other than the homepage offers?
oh crap! I was just gonna sign up!! I’m
so disappointed! Argh.

Was also gonna try he save the children another one, forget the name at the moment. Any other good ones out there?

Anyone know if you have to use your SB email to do Hulu? Also can you do if you’ve done before? Did it maybe 2-3 years ago. Is $33.50 good for Hulu?
Thx for any responses!

1st , I signed my mom ( her email) up for hulu with my link so that did not seem to matter, I tried to do it again with my email cause that was 5 months ago and it didnt work i was told one per account, but some people have got it to work.

hideout app on firestick, yes its free go to the top left magnifying glass type in hideout tv, you are going to need your username and password. go to adgate media videos when hideout comes up sign in your swag account should all ready be in there. go to the top right corner program rewards it will show if it is in there.

our firesticks are on every tv in our house we cut cable after we unlocked them all. every channel every movie every cable channel, message me and i will tell you how to do this if you want.

Just a heads up for anyone that did the Sirius XM offer. You have to cancel 7 days before your billing date or you will get charged again. I called today to finish out my month and they were extremely difficult and were kind of rude. I hope it's different for you guys.

Just a heads up for anyone that did the Sirius XM offer. You have to cancel 7 days before your billing date or you will get charged again. I called today to finish out my month and they were extremely difficult and were kind of rude. I hope it's different for you guys.

My sister and I are both in "ticket" mode with Swagbucks for Sirius offer. Neither of us are showing pending credit. My sister sent a ticket in 3-4 days ago and got a reply (after attaching all the required documentation) that there is no records that she did it. I sent a ticket in yesterday with all required documentation and waiting for a reply (I am sure it will be similar).

I would never recommend SBs to anyone. You have to be willing to fight and it is such a pain.

I might call and cancel Sirius real soon if SBs does not show credit.

This is incorrect information. The person that posted that on Facebook was reading the agreement for businesses to start with, which is a yearly contract. As with many contracts, the agreement gives 7 days to cancel before being locked in. I directed her to the consumer agreement.

While the consumer agreement also does mention 7 days, it does cover the various types of plans they offer, one being the monthly that many of us signed up for. After 7 days, if you don't cancel, you AGREE to being charged monthly, you AGREE that they may change that price at any time WITH notice to you. But, since your contract is monthly, you have the ability to cancel because you are not locked in.

If you look at your email confirmation from Sirius, it does mention when your next charge will be, you just need to cancel before then. For me, my next charge is 7/28, one month after I signed up. It does say "at the rates in effect at the time of each renewal", each renewal being each month since it's a monthly agreement. On 7/28 my rate could very well be $20 instead of the $8 I paid initially and the agreement states they have the right to do that, but they will let me know ahead of time.

On the Sirius offer, they replied today that my offer should be pending now (I guess that is what they are saying. It is not. In the same email they say if it is not, I need to send this list of items again.

If I sent everything in again it would be the 3rd time.

What is wrong with them? Do you think that some offers they messed up and do not want to pay out? Or, maybe the contract with the company is written where they don't pay out easily? Because some are easy and fast.

On the Sirius offer, they replied today that my offer should be pending now (I guess that is what they are saying. It is not. In the same email they say if it is not, I need to send this list of items again.

If I sent everything in again it would be the 3rd time.

What is wrong with them? Do you think that some offers they messed up and do not want to pay out? Or, maybe the contract with the company is written where they don't pay out easily? Because some are easy and fast.

This is pretty much why I'm hesitant to do any big MMs. Sure, you might make a few dollars but the time and hassle isn't worth it to me 90% of time time! And if they don't credit you for whatever reason, you're SOL. After the trouble I went through with Barkbox, an offer I actually really wanted, I haven't done another one. I stick with surveys, coupons, search wins, shopping, random "smaller" offers, etc. I may earn more slowly, but at least I'm not out $50 because SB decides they have no record of my completing the offer.

Home Depot is offering 10% back at MGP. Paired with a 100SB bonus on cards of $50+. I just bought a $50 GC and got back 600SB, which I think is a great deal (and an easy way to make both goals on a busy day). Will pair it with my DH military discount at HD. SB were in my acount in under a minute.

How did you get signed up to 'work' for them? I checked out there website and couldn't find anything? And is there a referral you could PM me?

Home Depot is offering 10% back at MGP. Paired with a 100SB bonus on cards of $50+. I just bought a $50 GC and got back 600SB, which I think is a great deal (and an easy way to make both goals on a busy day). Will pair it with my DH military discount at HD. SB were in my acount in under a minute.
I see ads like this, but when I click through to MGP, it shows a much lower rebate. Does the 10% work even if it only shows 2%?

I see ads like this, but when I click through to MGP, it shows a much lower rebate. Does the 10% work even if it only shows 2%?

Go through a mock checkout. You will see the addt'l SB before you confirm your purchase. **make sure you see the addt'l SB before you click purchase.

I just earned a 4SB + 5SB bonus collector bill for the 4th. Happy searching!
im so frustrated I keep searching and I got the normal 6sb not the bill ..
they tell you that it is against the rules to search just to get the points but they make it hard some days

Understand but bummed there's no swag live, swag iq, whatever they call it now, today. Last year I won 89 bucks on it so I was looking forward to it since fewer people played. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter