Those using swagbucks ???

I'm going to try to start using SBs to purchase tickets for Universal for our next trip. I see that Sam's Club has Uni tickets, Sam's GCs can be redeemed for these, right?
I was also thinking about just starting to cash out to PayPal- would it be an issue if I cashed out from both my and my husband's SB account into one PayPal account? I haven't done PayPal yet so haven't gone through the process, just wondering if our SB accounts would be flagged or anything if the cashouts go to the same PayPal account. TIA!

You can have two different email addresses attached to your PayPal account so I don’t think there would be a problem with deposits from two separate SB accounts.

I'm going to try to start using SBs to purchase tickets for Universal for our next trip. I see that Sam's Club has Uni tickets, Sam's GCs can be redeemed for these, right?
I was also thinking about just starting to cash out to PayPal- would it be an issue if I cashed out from both my and my husband's SB account into one PayPal account? I haven't done PayPal yet so haven't gone through the process, just wondering if our SB accounts would be flagged or anything if the cashouts go to the same PayPal account. TIA!
You can add multiple emails to your PayPal account and try it but SB says that the Name has to match too. This is YMMV on if it will work or not. I've seen comments in the reviews section where people haven't received the payout. But I believe @snugglebug , you have your son's set up to payout into your PP ok, right?

So it could work but just go into it prepared for if it doesn't. If it works it shouldn't flag anything on your SB accounts.

As for using Sam's GC's for tickets, I'm not seeing a GC option at checkout. I think they're CC only since they're using a service to provide the tickets. Ah, from the FAQ:
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. We do accept Sam's Club Mastercard.

We currently are not able to accept gift cards and other private label cards including Sam's Club PLCC. We also do not accept Travelers Cheques or Personal Checks. All payments are in USD.

So cashing out for Sam's GC's won't get you Uni tickets directly. :(

Happy 3rd quarter! We're going to take most of your ncraves, make the watch home require a check in after 2 rounds and then run for over 30 min for 1sb and since it's the weekend we'll give you even fewer surveys than normal for the weekend. Have fun running watch playlists to meet your goal since you never get search wins. Oh and the apps, we'll give you 1 or 2 bonus rounds total.

I can't believe how much worse it's gotten since the 30th. They are either making nothing or just want people to give up. I know there's been bad quarters but the winter was better. I had less issue when I didn't have ncraves at all. My 2nd goal is in the 200s and should be easily met on the weekends at least. It's more annoying since that june boost we've seen before didn't come and it was lean.

I've been using Swagbucks since early 2015 and it's nearly impossible to earn compared to back then. I'm trying to average at least 100sb a day to help fund my first Disney trip since 2003.

I've been using Swagbucks since early 2015 and it's nearly impossible to earn compared to back then. I'm trying to average at least 100sb a day to help fund my first Disney trip since 2003.
I started June 2015. I consistently earned $125-$150/month for the first few years. I agree. Right now 100 sb is a chore. Videos/apps used to be so easy. When I started SB Watch was 3 sb for 10 videos and earning 100 sb/day from the apps was standard.

You can add multiple emails to your PayPal account and try it but SB says that the Name has to match too. This is YMMV on if it will work or not. I've seen comments in the reviews section where people haven't received the payout. But I believe @snugglebug , you have your son's set up to payout into your PP ok, right?

So it could work but just go into it prepared for if it doesn't. If it works it shouldn't flag anything on your SB accounts.

As for using Sam's GC's for tickets, I'm not seeing a GC option at checkout. I think they're CC only since they're using a service to provide the tickets. Ah, from the FAQ:

So cashing out for Sam's GC's won't get you Uni tickets directly. :(
Yes, I do have my son's SB email set up in my Paypal acct and have never had an issue. His account is dormant right now, we used to have a mobile running apps for his acct, but those just won't work anymore, but his last cash out was no issue.

Have you checked on the referrals page for the 2sb banner?
I've seen people say that before, there is NO banner on my referral page! Never has been. There is the usual small box with sign up for Betty Crocker and Domino's emails, etc, but that's it.

I started June 2015. I consistently earned $125-$150/month for the first few years. I agree. Right now 100 sb is a chore. Videos/apps used to be so easy. When I started SB Watch was 3 sb for 10 videos and earning 100 sb/day from the apps was standard.
I consistently earned $100+ a month back then, primarily due to the fact that there used to be auto-run ncraves that were 6-10sb each. We're in a better place financially now than we were when I started using swagbucks, but I still feel less guilty earning and spending this money on unnecessary items.

You can get Universal tickets at Sam's Club???? Or gift cards for Universal? We leave for Universal in two weeks....I feel I need to know more about this :-)

I shop online and find that SB are easier than ever to earn. I actually had my car detailed and did the Walmart/Armor All offer. Spent $26 on the Armor Offer and had 3000 SB awarded within 3 minutes of uploading the receipt. So I got the Armor All for free AND was paid $4 to get it. **This is an IN STORE offer, not shop online** but I do all my walmart, amazon, etc shopping online and easily cash out $25-$50 per month. I do not do any surveys, print any coupons, or watch any videos. If I'm not earning at least 300 SB for something, I'm not wasting my time. Those of you having trouble earning should re-evaluate HOW you're earning. Hope that helps :-)

I've seen people say that before, there is NO banner on my referral page! Never has been. There is the usual small box with sign up for Betty Crocker and Domino's emails, etc, but that's it.
That stinks! For me the banner is there most days - maybe missing a day or two each month - and it is a goal streak saver. Maybe check a different browser? I use Chrome.

I have had only a few surveys available for me to even try the last 4 days. Yesterday I did not even have one come up to try. Why is this happening I have never seen it like this in the last year and a half I have been doing swagbucks.

I shop online and find that SB are easier than ever to earn. I actually had my car detailed and did the Walmart/Armor All offer. Spent $26 on the Armor Offer and had 3000 SB awarded within 3 minutes of uploading the receipt. So I got the Armor All for free AND was paid $4 to get it. **This is an IN STORE offer, not shop online** but I do all my walmart, amazon, etc shopping online and easily cash out $25-$50 per month. I do not do any surveys, print any coupons, or watch any videos. If I'm not earning at least 300 SB for something, I'm not wasting my time. Those of you having trouble earning should re-evaluate HOW you're earning. Hope that helps :-)
I mostly shop online too, but often find that Swagbucks pays less than other portals. I always go with the one that will pay me the most.

That stinks! For me the banner is there most days - maybe missing a day or two each month - and it is a goal streak saver. Maybe check a different browser? I use Chrome.

I tried Chrome and Firefox on my Mac desktop. I think it's my account for some reason.

I have had only a few surveys available for me to even try the last 4 days. Yesterday I did not even have one come up to try. Why is this happening I have never seen it like this in the last year and a half I have been doing swagbucks.

I have had no Gold surveys the past few days. Try peanut labs, I actually had one of those surveys credit.

Never mind, surveys are back for me today.

Last edited:
Happy 3rd quarter! We're going to take most of your ncraves, make the watch home require a check in after 2 rounds and then run for over 30 min for 1sb and since it's the weekend we'll give you even fewer surveys than normal for the weekend. Have fun running watch playlists to meet your goal since you never get search wins. Oh and the apps, we'll give you 1 or 2 bonus rounds total.

I can't believe how much worse it's gotten since the 30th. They are either making nothing or just want people to give up. I know there's been bad quarters but the winter was better. I had less issue when I didn't have ncraves at all. My 2nd goal is in the 200s and should be easily met on the weekends at least. It's more annoying since that june boost we've seen before didn't come and it was lean.

On Friday when I loaded the site up to run videos I was surprised to see the requirements at 33 videos for 1 sb, I wasn't sure if the system was just glitching. This morning when I opened up it was back to my normal 5, but then I had to close the tab at one point and its back to 33! I am kinda glad to know its not just me but it really sucks and makes getting anywhere number wise very difficult. I am newer to sb, is this normal for the numbers to change so drastically?

Hulu 3k points hit this morning. And subscription canceled with no hassle.

I am trying to have a positive outlook on the slow earnings. It's easier for me, since I just started and have earned $125 in gift cards in 3 months. I feel bad for the ones who've watched everything dwindle, though.

Did you have any luck signing up for Rev? I can't even click to apply:
We are not currently accepting applications from your location.
Well, la dee freakin' dah...

Also, in regards to SB, had my first experience with the ticket submission today. Had two surveys freeze up, one on the second question and the other about 17 minutes in. The response I got was swift and good. I know that's not everyone's experience, but I'm glad they worked so quickly with me.

I did! I'm doing captioning from them.

Did you go through here: https://www.rev.com/freelancers

They seem to still be accepting applications.

I paypal the visa card money from my paypal to his, it cost 1.50 but its still better cause the visas cost less sb. Then you can buy the tickets from undercover tourist or s
Same for me, weekends are when it happens, I signed up for email surveys, that seems to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter