Those using swagbucks ???

Yeah I have done several times at Disney online using several $25 virtual visas and one $50 card that I used on two $25’s. All worked super easy, but always check out as a guest, did not sign into acct cause I can’t get cc to work there for gc’s.

Does the Visa reward count as a gift card redemption for the Swago board? I notice the Visa is a "reward card".

FYI today I successfully used a virtual visa earned with SB on taget dot com to purchase a disney gift card.
I've successfully been using the Virtual Visas to order Disney e-cards from Target since it was reported Disney.com was rejecting that form of payment. I typically receive my ecard from Target within an hour (but no more than 4 after ordering). I've probably ordered 12 or more this way.

I've successfully been using the Virtual Visas to order Disney e-cards from Target since it was reported Disney.com was rejecting that form of payment. I typically receive my ecard from Target within an hour (but no more than 4 after ordering). I've probably ordered 12 or more this way.

Thanks for the info. I want to try this myself, but can I then transfer the Disney e-card balance to a physical card to use in the parks?

I'm happy to report my husband finally received credit for signing up for Hulu last month. There was so much trouble on SB's end with giving credit and we were both getting frustrated but finally we have success. It seems my husband has been having trouble getting a lot of offers to credit, less than I am. He uses Chrome while I use Firefox. I wonder if the browser makes any difference?

So I submitted a ticket because a shop that I did at Kohl's never showed as pending and never credited. This has happened before and I have simply submitted a ticket and they have given me credit. This time, however, I got this....

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. As stated in our Terms of Use, our system is unable to credit your account your activity is not properly tracked. Even if a receipt is provided, the activity is not considered complete. Our Customer Service team may provide credit to your account as a courtesy. However, please understand that we do not receive any sort of compensation for providing this credit.

Is it worth sending it in again? I am missing about 200 SB. Have any of you ever gotten this or contested it? I have two more tickets to submit because of other Christmas Shops that didn't credit. So should I expect those to bounce back as 'too bad' as well?

#sobummed

Grrrr... I did the gooble deal yesterday. It’s showing on my credit card but nothing is pending yet in swagbucks. I feel like I always have a hard time getting offers to credit. It seems like it goes right to pending for everyone while I have to put in a ticket.
I just put in my ticket from Dec for bark box not crediting or pending, which no one else seems to have an issue with.

I would like to up my swagbucks this year and try to get the money makers but not if I have to fight for everyone.

Anyone else do gooble and not have it pending yet?
Mine didn’t track either. Sent them a ticket for it and said I need to wait the 32 days. My shop at Best Buy thanksgiving didn’t show pending either and that was all ad purchases no go so I submitted a ticket for that. No luck. Hoping the bark box ticket will credit otherwise that was a big loss. Only did it Bc it was free.

My Gobble charge is pending on my credit card. Still no pending points.
I think you and I did it on the same day and had the same problems. My Gobble is still not showing as pending on my CC, and I also have no pending points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter