• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I've had them running for the last two weeks or so after basically not having them for months. I run the 4 sb dog one and when I'm home I re-set it after it goes down to 1 sb.

So I was usually running from the watch page. But no ncraves and that doesn’t work either at home. But it’s weird because it usually runs at work even if don’t have them at home. Sometimes they’ll go out at work but not usually. But the weirdest thing is that I can always get them on my iPhone! Same for DD28.
So if I don’t have ncrave, I can still run the watch page on my iPhone. I use thru safari and DD28 uses chrome. It runs 4 SB then stops and I reset. At home usually have to use LTE and they run great. At work I can usually use WiFi or LTE(data). We decided we all wanted unlimited data, relatively cheap to add and we love it it’s been great, especially while trying to get SB! So I’ve had ncrave now for a couple months but DD28 doesn’t always and has to use iPhone to get her main SB, that’s where we get the majority of SB, ncrave or the watch page.
If you have unlimited data, maybe you could try the watch page on your phone.

The last few days I’ve tried running from ncrave Page, the best friends one with dog in a party hat, instead of the watch page. It’s been running great. if I’m sitting here at the computer I reset after 4, or maybe 3.

I am curious which ncrave actually runs quickest or if all are pretty much the same

Last edited:
I just did it. The Ciro code didn't work but the Solo code did. In true Pennsylvania "tax what moves, tax what doesn't" fashion, there was a $5.69 excise tax in addition to the sales tax. So, it was not as sweet of a deal as it could have been but a MM nonetheless. Thanks @Minniekins !
You’re welcome! Glad it worked!

I used the virtual visa I got earlier this month from SB to buy a gc through shop disney without a problem again. It's registered with my name and address and I login with my email and password to access the card number. But I wanted to let everyone know it is still working. Not sure the rhyme or reason for some having problems and others not.

I am curious which ncrave actually runs quickest or if all are pretty much the same

I tracked the time for the 4sb ncraves from the main watch page and they were both consistent and inconsistent, depending on your perspective. Each time I ran it through, they'd be a different time and arrangement of ads. The number you had to sit through varied as did the length of each ad/video with almost every run. However, overall, they almost always took between 10 and 12 minutes to get your 4sb.

I suspect most of the other ncrave options will put you in a similar timespan, but I haven't verified it with scientific analysis.

Just got a New Years collector bill worth 19SB + 5SB bonus. Good luck!

Me, too! I was just getting on to post the same thing :-)

BUT....I haven't been able to do a survey for weeks now, I'm sure hoping this is just a dry spell for me, I didn't do them everyday, but probably completed 3-4 a week.

Last edited:
Has anyone done the zoobooks offer through Rev U? I signed up for it last week, and it credited immediately, but I never received an e-mail or anything. It was a 7 day free trial, so I don't know what I need to do to cancel. Any thoughts?

Has anyone done the zoobooks offer through Rev U? I signed up for it last week, and it credited immediately, but I never received an e-mail or anything. It was a 7 day free trial, so I don't know what I need to do to cancel. Any thoughts?
I also did this offer. I haven’t received anything either...

I tracked the time for the 4sb ncraves from the main watch page and they were both consistent and inconsistent, depending on your perspective. Each time I ran it through, they'd be a different time and arrangement of ads. The number you had to sit through varied as did the length of each ad/video with almost every run. However, overall, they almost always took between 10 and 12 minutes to get your 4sb.

I suspect most of the other ncrave options will put you in a similar timespan, but I haven't verified it with scientific analysis.
That’s great! Thanks for doing and sharing that info, definitely took some patience and attention! Interesting that the number of vids and time varied so much, guess I don’t pay that much attention tho i guess I’ve seen the number vary and the times as well. Swagbucks is always a bit crazy tho. Just keeping it interesting I guess, lol.

I just got 40 each for signing up for the Betty Crocker and Pillsbury newsletters. Both showed an error when clicking on the final join button, but points showed up immediately for both.

My husband is having trouble getting the Hulu offer to credit. He did it when it was 2500SB and had to put in 2 tickets since it seems they closed the first one. He's not as on top of his emails as I am especially when it comes to SB emails. It's been a few weeks since he completed the offer and still nothing from SB as far as credit goes. Well he had to submit another ticket for the Nature Conservancy donation he made in November and that was credited right away, but yet still waiting on Hulu! They gave him the 4000SB NC credit but not 2500SB Hulu credit. Doesn't make sense to me.

I bought $300 in Disney cards from Best Buy on 12/31 to use my AmEx offer of $30 back. Scanned my SB QR code.

Got the AmEx email right away. Receipt showed Swagbucks. Today the SB website finally lists the shopping trip but says 0 SB. Nothing listed as pending. I've never used SB in store before. I'm guessing I won't see the credit since it shows 0 now? Hoping the bonus still comes through, at least.

I bought $300 in Disney cards from Best Buy on 12/31 to use my AmEx offer of $30 back. Scanned my SB QR code.

Got the AmEx email right away. Receipt showed Swagbucks. Today the SB website finally lists the shopping trip but says 0 SB. Nothing listed as pending. I've never used SB in store before. I'm guessing I won't see the credit since it shows 0 now? Hoping the bonus still comes through, at least.
This happened to me when I bought a $500 gift card. It seems like $100 increments is the way to go. You should get the bonus though.

This happened to me when I bought a $500 gift card. It seems like $100 increments is the way to go. You should get the bonus though.

I did $150 on 12/31 to finish off our last AmEx offer and it went through today. I've got 300sb pending and the 750 bonus came through this afternoon. So maybe stay under $200? Or multiple cards? I bought a 100 and a 50. Or it's Swagbucks and we'll never know? Just so odd.

Is anyone else seeing the BestBuy bonus credit 30 days later? I just got a 250sb bonus from a BB trip on 12/1... but the weird thing is, I'm not showing anything pending from 12/1, and I don't remember shopping on 12/1. I got one from 12/16 on 12/18. No idea what's going on here, but I guess I'll take it. :confused3

Is anyone else seeing the BestBuy bonus credit 30 days later? I just got a 250sb bonus from a BB trip on 12/1... but the weird thing is, I'm not showing anything pending from 12/1, and I don't remember shopping on 12/1. I got one from 12/16 on 12/18. No idea what's going on here, but I guess I'll take it. :confused3

Yes, I saw an email the other day about a BB trip from 12/1 for 750 SB. I did not then nor today see any shopping trip for BB on 12/1! And I did not shop then. Was definitely confused but more so now that it happened to someone else for the same date. It also didn’t come off the balance of the pending SB. I did shop on thanksgiving and didn’t have the right amount pending for that. Very strange but yeah, l’ll definitely take it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter