• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

So I can use my order confirmation email I will get from Walmart as the receipt? It doesn’t have to be from any paperwork I would receive in the shipment? I ask because I noticed it said the receipt had to be uploaded by the 31st and if I order today, it won’t be delivered by then. Just making sure, thanks.
Yes. I think I did a print preview of my email confirmation, used the snipping tool, and saved the image.

Has anyone done that stash offer? I’m tempted.

I did the Stash offer about 2 months ago. IIRC I got the sb pretty quick. I put in $5, got 500 sb, Stash matched my $5 making my balance $10. I figure if my balance goes to 0 I haven’t lost anything. But I haven’t closed my account yet.

Okay so I saw a pp posting about Vuse Offer last night so searched for that. It’s 4000 SB! Checked that out then googled for any posts on it. Found this from Slickdeals back a few weeks ago from nov 28.
From Slickdeals:
“Like the Dimensions Diffuser deal, this one is pretty darn good as well.
Go to SwagBucks and looks for 4,000SB for buying from Vuse Vapor.
Go to” vusevapor dot com thru the Swagbucks link “and buy either the Solo or Ciro complete kit and use the applicable code:
Ciro: CRKT478
Solo: SLKT478”
So I tried this and it worked great, spent $2.13 and will get 4000 SB! That code dropped my item from like 23.48 that to $2, DD28’s from $19.24 to $2! What a MM! I did the Ciro complete kit, she did Solo. it went to the top of my activity page, (not my shopping page where I was first looking for it), pretty much right away pending until i think 1/28 for 4000 SB! It does require a signature so having it sent to work. What a great deal!!

Also my DD28 and I each have done the Njoy for $15.00(spent 6.35- .99 for product and the rest shipping)

Don’t know what we’ll do with the vaping kits, lol. Felt a bit silly but good mm’s!

We each did the fanduel Spending $5.00 and getting 3000 SB!

The shopping page shows pay out for those two the last week in January!

I also saw they have the Kidbox deal for 2000 SB , thought about doing it but was looking it up and it has been up to 4000 SB so I might wait to see if it comes back up again. Most recently I’d seen it for 1250 SB but waited and now it’s $20. I think I’ll wait a bit longer. We did the Kidpik deal this past summer for 4000, that was a great MM deal and super easy!

Not finding the transunion deal mentioned above for 5000 SB, that looked great!

For me December was not near as good as last year, prolly made at least double last year in Dec at $200. Was much easier then, Things have definitely changed this past year in earning SB.

Thanks so much for the vuse promo codes! My 4k sb's are pending now!

Ugh. I have 5000 SB that are pending to post today in my activity that, in true SB fashion, have not posted yet... I have all the documentation I need to fight for it, but I was really hoping I wouldn't have to submit a ticket. Here's hoping it posts by the end of they day! (Not holding my breath....)

Ugh. I have 5000 SB that are pending to post today in my activity that, in true SB fashion, have not posted yet... I have all the documentation I need to fight for it, but I was really hoping I wouldn't have to submit a ticket. Here's hoping it posts by the end of they day! (Not holding my breath....)
I have 3500. But mine was for a product that I ordered then the company cancelled the order so I’m definitely not fighting mine!

I have 3500. But mine was for a product that I ordered then the company cancelled the order so I’m definitely not fighting mine!

It actually showed up! Can't believe it.:dancer:

Thanks so much for the vuse promo codes! My 4k sb's are pending now!
You’re welcome! Glad it worked as well for you as it did for us! It’s really a great deal, super easy and big money maker! Surprised I just heard of it and that more aren’t jumping on it, this round has been around for a month or so. I lived that it posted pending right away!

You’re welcome! Glad it worked as well for you as it did for us! It’s really a great deal, super easy and big money maker! Surprised I just heard of it and that more aren’t jumping on it, this round has been around for a month or so. I lived that it posted pending right away!
The Vuse deal is a great MM but a lot of us did it 8-10 mos ago when it first hit SB's which is probably why there isn't more chatter.

For anyone who hasn't done it, it's easy money!

The Vuse deal is a great MM but a lot of us did it 8-10 mos ago when it first hit SB's which is probably why there isn't more chatter.

For anyone who hasn't done it, it's easy money!
I just did it. The Ciro code didn't work but the Solo code did. In true Pennsylvania "tax what moves, tax what doesn't" fashion, there was a $5.69 excise tax in addition to the sales tax. So, it was not as sweet of a deal as it could have been but a MM nonetheless. Thanks @Minniekins !

What is the best way to use the apps now? I’ve been away from SB for about a year and just took a look today and they’ve completely changed! Any tips on which are best/easiest and what runs on them well?

I just did it. The Ciro code didn't work but the Solo code did. In true Pennsylvania "tax what moves, tax what doesn't" fashion, there was a $5.69 excise tax in addition to the sales tax. So, it was not as sweet of a deal as it could have been but a MM nonetheless. Thanks @Minniekins !

That’s funny...I’m in PA too but my excise tax was $5.83...wonder why it varies???

The one thing that almost threw me about the Vuse promo was how serious they were about verifying your identity before letting you buy it. I hate giving out my real date of birth to any website and especially one that may not have a strong vested interest in maintaining tight data security. But times are tough and I'm rolling the dice that these chuckleheads can keep my personal info safe from hackers in exchange for a $37 payout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter