Those of us who don't have tags

OMG I just remembered that I got cookies yesterday. and they actually are toll house. I am going to go back them now. BRB

Those of you that just got tagged -
don't complain.

I've been on DIS for like 2 and a half years (I had an account before this one and I lost the password).
This is my first set of tags.
I got them a few days ago.

...so don't complain.

I feel all unloved. My mother and sister both have tags, but I don't. Maybe they lost it somewhere... *searches for tag*

I'd love a tag, but I have a feeling I have a ways to wait.

I'd love something about Elephants but any tag I'd be grateful for lol.

But I shall sit here in patience waiting :) It'll make it that more enjoyable when you don't expect it.

I am still waiting for my "spandex-y boy butts" tag .
:lmao:

Long story short : its about the pants football players wear
xD

Those of you that just got tagged -
don't complain.

I've been on DIS for like 2 and a half years (I had an account before this one and I lost the password).
This is my first set of tags.
I got them a few days ago.

...so don't complain.

I was on the DIS for over 3.5 years (4 in Feb) and 9200 posts before I got mine. I was starting to get worried.

Seriously guys... the people who have tags are all over a year old. Most of the people under 1 year (much less one month) wont get one yet. So just wait your turn

I don't see the point in tags to be honest. Sure it would be nice to have one but I'm not obsessed with getting one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter