Those of us who don't have tags

well since i haven't posted in a month. lol i douht i'll get mine right away.

but it'd be cool to have a tag w/ something funny i said over time.. lol or funny quote from a Disney movie lol

Just be polite and don't beg. I just sent her a PM. Not for me though.

thats what i meant! like... i dont mind sending her a pm for someone else.. cause i did that once!! and.. i think they got there tag, i'm sure.. but i dont want to send one for myself..

oh well the suspense makes it worth while!

thats what i meant! like... i dont mind sending her a pm for someone else.. cause i did that once!! and.. i think they got there tag, i'm sure.. but i dont want to send one for myself..

oh well the suspense makes it worth while!

I can send her one for you if you want.

Hmm...I wouldn't any new tags right now... I haven't had them for long and hope to keep them for at least a year, but if they were to change, I would want it to say "This post is sponsered by Powergen." or something...

Hmm...I wouldn't any new tags right now... I haven't had them for long and hope to keep them for at least a year, but if they were to change it I would want it to say "This post is sponsered by Powergen." or something...

Don't be so sure George;)

I love my tag! :) :) :)
But if I could have something added to it, I would want something about Bob Saget. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter