• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This Is Us- Season two

Really liked this episode. So sad for the upcoming one.

One thing that bugged me. It’s the Super Bowl, in Pittsburgh and they are outside with no coats and there are green leaves on the trees.

I can't even process what I just watched the last 5 minutes of the show and and the note that Jack left for Kevin and the last person Kevin had to make amends for left me shaking and crying. I dunno if I can watch the next show.

How is it possible the people they were going to buy the house from, are the same people they got the crockpot from years from earlier.

lovedKate and the puppy
Loved Randall and Kevin working together
Glad Kevin got Jack necklace back

Ive always wondered, wouldnt it be safer to jump out of a 2 story window than running through a burning house? Of course theres serious injury, but most likely survival? Does anyone know? I am curious why kate blames herself.

I can't even process what I just watched the last 5 minutes of the show and and the note that Jack left for Kevin and the last person Kevin had to make amends for left me shaking and crying. I dunno if I can watch the next show.

How is it possible the people they were going to buy the house from, are the same people they got the crockpot from years from earlier.

lovedKate and the puppy
Loved Randall and Kevin working together
Glad Kevin got Jack necklace back

Those people were their neighbors. We don’t know who they were buying the house from at the time of the fire. That was the twist.

Those people were their neighbors. We don’t know who they were buying the house from at the time of the fire. That was the twist.
The people that the crockpot/ were the same people that said there had a young couple coming to look at the house wasn't it

Wow that is really harsh.

That was not the couple they were going to buy the house from. They were the neighbors in the past. They were throwing us off.

This whole episode was so hard to watch, everything was so ominous leading up to what’s coming.
Sorry, If it came to Fictional Jack or Fictional Rebecca I'll take Jack over Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter