This is Us- Season six

@AustinTink was so relieved to read that you got through the episode. I actually spent part of the time watching it worried for you.
And if I could get the emojis to come, maybe that would not sound so creepy! Insert big wink and smile.
Thank you so much for thinking of me. This thread is full of such kind people.

Last edited:

Before we start discussing the final episode, I just want to say how glad I am that we all got together on these threads and had many, many discussions about every aspect of the show. I’m going to miss the show, and our discussions.

I’ll be watching the show a little bit late because my daughter is coming over for some mom time and a bit of spoiling.

It’s been a pleasure to be a part of this. Thank you for joining these threads over the years. I’ll miss each and every one of you.

I haven't even watched last week's episode yet. I've been busy, but mostly not in the right frame of mind.

Before we start discussing the final episode, I just want to say how glad I am that we all got together on these threads and had many, many discussions about every aspect of the show. I’m going to miss the show, and our discussions.

I’ll be watching the show a little bit late because my daughter is coming over for some mom time and a bit of spoiling.

It’s been a pleasure to be a part of this. Thank you for joining these threads over the years. I’ll miss each and every one of you.
We’re all still here for you. :flower3: Maybe start a new general chat thread; there’s a couple long-going ones that have been very successful. Call it something like “Beyond 05/24 - Life After Us”.

I feel the same. I rarely posted but enjoyed seeing what everyone had to say and learned things that I had not picked up on when I watched that week’s episode. Thank you!

I have to say I really enjoyed this thread. We were all so kind to each other and we listened to theories even if we didn't think the theory was correct.

We had thought provoking discussions and passionate opinions on characters and story lines. Yay us! Oh, and we were such super sleuths!

Tonight. This is it.........

After the vents of today…I knew this episode would wreck me differently than it would if nothing happened. I often found myself saying I needed that laugh or cry.

Right now I’m going to process it. But I’m so thankful for this show for the last 6 years. I’ll talk to you all tomorrow
Exactly this. Appreciating all the little things so much more tonight. Especially having a 10 year old daughter.

Last week's episode felt so much more like a finale than tonight's. Tonight's was well done, as always, but I said out loud (to no one) "that's it?" when it was done. I honestly didn't realize it had ended. And I guess, in a sense, that works because last week was so giant that this week felt more like the aftermath. Or, like real life, time marches on. A normal episode after a monumental event.

Highlights for me:

Toby telling Kate he loves her.
Nicky and Kevin's exchange... "You Bleep!"
Deja naming her son William and her explanation why.

Last week's episode felt so much more like a finale than tonight's. Tonight's was well done, as always, but I said out loud (to no one) "that's it?" when it was done. I honestly didn't realize it had ended. And I guess, in a sense, that works because last week was so giant that this week felt more like the aftermath. Or, like real life, time marches on. A normal episode after a monumental event.

Highlights for me:

Toby telling Kate he loves her.
Nicky and Kevin's exchange... "You Bleep!"
Deja naming her son William and her explanation why.
Those were my exact highlights too! And, I agree with you with "that's it?" I thought the same thing. I usually DVR it and then start watching at about 9:20 so I can fastforward through commercials so I'm never quite sure when it's done. I enjoyed tonight but think it could have ended with last week's episode as well. Lots to reflect on tonight though about appreciating every moment.

Agree, last weeks was a beautiful episode. If they made it an hour and 15 minutes with Jack telling Rebecca it was ok, she’d still “be” there it would have been an exquisite ending.

Although I did absolutely love seeing this group of kids again. So happy to see my favorite young Randall. 🥰

And we got another worst case scenario … and a good one too. Going to Puerto Rico for Miguel’s grandma - Beth is everything!

Toby and Nicky always great for the quick comic relief too.

Although last week was perfection, I’ll take this as a sweet encore.

I didn’t always love this show (could the Pearson’s ever just have one good day?!) I thought this last season was well done. I’ll miss it.

Yeah last week should have been it.

Toby and Kate , why did they divorce again. We know that Jack gives them grandchildren.

Funny only Deja got to really say anything. Was Deja even there when William was around. It was nice for Randall to finally get a boy but why didn’t he tell Kevin and Kate? The whole email thing to find out the sex of the baby made no sense either.

I was surprised they let Nicky say that speech…lol

Well miss this show , what will I watch Tuesday night now. Miss coming to this thread to see what others thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter