This is Us- Season four

She's apparently 38, so I'm sure her biological clock is ticking. Like someone up thread posted, he already has a child, plus men can have kids until their 80's lol. I imagine she is feeling the time is now.

If I had to guess I would say he wants to ride the wave as long as he can. Maybe they talked of having kids then his career took off and he wants to do as much as he can while he is still young and the show is so popular. She may not feel the same way.

But the show was a hit as soon as it started and they got married a year after that... just seems odd to me. Hope they can work it out.

I just read that Sophia Bush is joining the cast this season. I guessing she is the pregnant fiancee.

Couldn't she just ask the neighbor not to say anything? The stroke messed up his muscles, not his conscience. I would think he'd be glad to let Toby have that memory.

She could. But asking someone to help you keep a secret (even a small one) from your spouse can have a tendency to bite you in the butt.

Watching tonight and I have a good guess as to why Justin Hartley dumped his wife.

This episode was just ok for me. I think the long wait for a new episodes irritated me more than I realized.

I'm so confused. Apparently I need full sentences with a lot of words---or else I need to watch more awards shows. ;)

Sophia Bush is joining the cast. Go that. Was she on the awards show and she had an irritating voice for some reason?

And are we trying to say that Sophia Bush joining the show is why Justin & his wife are splitting?

Or is there some completely other conversation happening and I'm trying to force these snippets into a conversation where they don't belong, LOL??

Also, I've really bad with Hollywood gossip, can you tell? ;)

I'm so confused. Apparently I need full sentences with a lot of words---or else I need to watch more awards shows. ;)

Sophia Bush is joining the cast. Go that. Was she on the awards show and she had an irritating voice for some reason?

And are we trying to say that Sophia Bush joining the show is why Justin & his wife are splitting?

Or is there some completely other conversation happening and I'm trying to force these snippets into a conversation where they don't belong, LOL??

Also, I've really bad with Hollywood gossip, can you tell? ;)
Apparently, I had only seen her in photos and never on any shows. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. I guess she will be around the whole season to torture my ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter