This elevator leads directly to… THE GIFT SHOP! A Dec. 2011 TR from BWI - FINAL 8-27

Thanks Ann!

I should've gotten it finished a while ago but school started and I plum ran out of time!

We just got back from Erica's wedding in South Dakota (she was a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!) and I had one more night to unwind before it all breaks loose again.

I've got our first PTO meeting of the year coupled with the first shoot I've been on in two weeks. Luckily my writer is sending me out on two assignments to help save for our May trip!

I saw the pic you posted. It looked very nice there! I hear ya though on the summer... seems like it just was the start of august! Where did the summer go????

I have NO idea! :sad2:

I just realized we're planning on having DD's birthday party in 2 WEEKS! I've not even started the invitations yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter