There's GOLD in them thar clippies!!!

JCJRSmith

US Navy Veteran
5 Jan 2004 - Started South Beach diet at 253 pounds
20 Feb 2004 - weighed in this morning at 223 pounds

I'll take the Gold clippie for 30 pounds, Alex. :D

Jerry, congratulations!!! Gold sure looks good on you!!

:jumping3: YAY!! :jumping3:

WOW, congratulations!!!
30 pounds in just over a month, that is great. I have been on the SB diet since 10/6 and I have only lost 21 pounds, I am in awe.

Jerry, that is SO GREAT!!! 30 pounds is just AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you--I bet you're looking and feeling terrific! Cheers to you for working sooooo hard!:jumping1:

Jerry - so that was you I saw in my rearview mirror! I told you it would just be a matter of time before you claimed your first gold clippie! Congratulations you must feel wonderful. Keep up the great work.

I added you to the roster. It's a beautiful clippie, congratulations :) Keep it up an you will be at goal before you know it.

WTG Jerry! That 30 pound gold clippie is blinding it's so beautiful!! What amazing results you sure are working hard, keep it up!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:sunny: Kelly

way to go. I would love to have a gold clippie. I can dream.
Heck I'd be thrilled right now to lose 1 more pound and get my 15lb clippie.
Keep up the great job.

Woo woo woo woo!!! Great going!! I need my shades to block the dazzling rays from all that shiny gold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter