"There must be more than this provincial life..."

Subscribing!
Better late than never.:surfweb:

:welcome: Glad to see you here!

Hi, guys! I'm recuperating from a ridiculous week-long bout of the flu, and Disney Dawn almost sent me back to the hospital with the picture of her boys on Space Mountain, but I am doing better now.

I really appreciate everyone following along, and I'll get an update done soon.

Your TR is GREAT!! I just read the entire thing through. My boss keeps coming in to check on me to see if I am all right!

Your TR is GREAT!! I just read the entire thing through. My boss keeps coming in to check on me to see if I am all right!

:welcome:

What we really need is a way to disguise DIS pages on the computer so they look like very, very important legal documents that require lots of review. Then we could sit here all day, looking not only busy but also quite serious. And read away to our hearts content.

What we really need is a way to disguise DIS pages on the computer so they look like very, very important legal documents that require lots of review. Then we could sit here all day, looking not only busy but also quite serious. And read away to our hearts content.

Dang, I could use that.

I thought I might be late to the party but we've just barely passed under the Welcome gates! I'm enjoying this so far--I always have windshield wiper issues, too.

I thought I might be late to the party but we've just barely passed under the Welcome gates! I'm enjoying this so far--I always have windshield wiper issues, too.

Yay! Amy's here too!

Now if only Normangirls would show up once in a while, we'll be all set.

HEY! I will finish this. Even if it kills me. Which it might. But I will finish -- I am not Mel Happyhaunt (I love making shout outs to the old timers).

And I can't post right now -- I 'm busy reading about Hucifer's solo trip and truck school. That sounds like a redneck strip mall: Hungry Henry's Hair Salon, Urgent Care, Oil Change Express, and Truck School.

HEY! I will finish this. Even if it kills me. Which it might. But I will finish -- I am not Mel Happyhaunt (I love making shout outs to the old timers).

And I can't post right now -- I 'm busy reading about Hucifer's solo trip and truck school. That sounds like a redneck strip mall: Hungry Henry's Hair Salon, Urgent Care, Oil Change Express, and Truck School.
Now that's funny. I miss Mel. I wanted to hear how the trip of the meaty lobby ended up. AND you reminded I need to go check Hucifer's TR for an update.

ok - I am willing to do a road trip and beat your hinny if you do not get an update done.

I have toured the corners of the earth and put 3 updates in since I left and you...well you and Richard Simmons must be sweating to the oldies.

That is the only plausible reason I can come up with for lack of post.

I mean if you were blind after staring at his back hair for 30 sweaty, bad music moments with intense viewing horror of his gyrating, Wonder Woman daisy dukes, you could be in therapy and your eyes in traction.

I mean that could possibly be the ONLY reason you do not have a smidge of an update.

Just sayin!

I mean..geesh...

And if you were still removing the daggers you self inflicted to your eye sockets to not watch his gorilla-ish flailings, you could have learned braille by now and gotten a specialized keyboard.

So really...no excuses!

So chop chop wickie wickie sister! :lmao:

I just found your TR and a shout our from a fellow buckeye. I only visited the world once while growing up for one day and also thought only rich people stayed there. Even though we went to Europe multiple times, we were not rich enought to go to Disney World and stay in that amaizing hotel that the monorail went through. Go figure. Fast forward to my now being a parent and my kids, 21, 20, and 17, will tell you that we go to Disney World all the time. I am also cheap so we stay offsite at a timeshare for under $700 per week (plus we like space since we live in a 6000 sq foot house at home and have more tvs and bathrooms than people), but I splurge to fly as I can't sit in a car that long. DH and I will have our first trip on property at the Boardwalk in March 2011 thanks to an RCI exchange. A one bedroom for under $800 for the week fit my thrift side. I think we are going to pay for the dining plan as we like to eat sit down. That is our other splurge since we do quite a few meals in our condo.

Looking forward to the next update!

So I just found this TR today (the Beauty and the Beast reference pulled me in :thumbsup2), and totally enjoyed every update. Great writing, we need more!! Your ADR saga was hilarious, and I loved the little sneak peek about your DD seeing her cousin in the gift shop - so adorable! Hope all is well with you and puh-lease don't abandon us. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter