There are good DC Rates for AKL, WL & CR

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
Just got off phone with DC to see if the DC rate was better than my AP rate for July at GF (it was worth a shot) but the CM, who was very nice by the way, looked around for me and the best DC discount for GF Lagoon View was actually $133 higher . . .BUT there are some awesome deals at AKL, WL and CR.

She quoted me the following: (Resort Only, No Passes w/code)

Contemporary Resort (Tower only was avail) $249/night incl taxes

Wilderness Lodge - $199/night - Courtyard $159/night - Woods
The above prices for WL also included tax

I thought that these were really good prices . . .but we are sticking with the GF for our July trip . . .Hopefully I can get those awesome rates at WL for our Oct Trip.

I also priced a resort magic stay at the Yacht Club for end of July into August with airfare and the cost was $4010.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids (who pay adult prices) for 7 nights including a town car transfer

Pricing it seperately with 5 day hopper plus was $4051.00

I had booked in Feb. with a 30% discount with our annual pass. I thought this was a pretty good deal for August. With tax $181. Yesterday though, I tried the new DC discount for room only (since we already have our annual passes) . Saved even more!!! With tax $148 a night. The $33 a night for seven nights savings will pay for our rental car!! I have been a Disney Club member since 1993 and have never received this deep a discount. Usually around 20% for the end of August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter